Chapter 8

(Edited)
Main Pov

The rumbling of the ground got the team's attention, they all ran out to the living room "what's that" Mikey smiled seeing the Autobots in the distance "my ride" North comes up behind Mikey "OUR ride miss" Mikey rolled her eyes "lets go" 

Tony swooned over the purple and black Bugatti that pulled up, Endora transformed kneeling down kinda slamming her fist into the ground "about time Prime, I was getting bored with winning all the time" Mikey smiled up at the robot "don't you always, just be glad I was with Optimus when you sent the message because you sent it to him" she shrugged "eh from what you told me about him he would have come either way, he hears someone in trouble, big man comes and saves the day right?" 

Optimus transforms along with everyone else watching on guard just in case. "Where's my bot? Figured he'd track you down Prime" The sound of a jet engine roars in the distance. "There he is" she smiled watching the jet come into view, he transformed mid-air, making a mess when he landed. "Are you alright my human?" Knockout and Breakdown pulled up beside him transforming 

"Yup, let's go home ya?" Mikey smiled at Thor, the sleeping spell finally wore off "father will be mad if he knew" 

"You won't be telling him, and neither will Heimdall" with the flick of her wrist Mikey wiped Thor's memories of her being there. "I trust the rest of you will keep me being here a secret?" they nodded. "You and Megatron should go. we are already been in the open to long, we are robots in disguise remember" 

North pulls out her phone and plays the robots in disguise theme with a smile, Endora just gives her a smile shaking her head as Bumblebee and Optimus walk over to Endora.

"Well were off, you know how to contact us if you need us Prime" 

"I'll be here if you need me, but for now, I have a lot of family time to catch up on'' Endora puts an arm around Bumblebee, with Optimus standing behind them."how does that work? You'll have to explain it to me later" 

North just sighs "well I guess i'll just be alone-" she looks behind her as a blue portal opens behind her "!! oh..home...cool i guess.." she tired to sound happy even if she was scared

"Here" Mikey tossed her some sort of device "emergency contact, if you need us" 

"Until our paths cross again" Endora gives them a nod of respect turning to the Autobots "Autobots. Roll out!" She runs a bit with the bots behind her jumping and transforming mid air zooming off. 

North smiles as Loki is beside her and the two enter the portal home but north looks behind herself at the "camera" putting on her old mask as the sun sets on the city.