Chapter 6

(Edited)
Main pov

Mikey walked into the command center like she owned the place, "hey big man, whats up" Megatron turned to them with a smirking Starscream next to him "I've been informed by Starscream that you five have been planning an escape-" he gets cut off by Starscream "Sir these disgusting fleshies have had full run of this ship with no supervision and this is what they do. This is why I hate these nasty humans" Endora just pushes past everyone to the front Mikey sat down with popcorn watching the show but ready to jump in if she's needed, North gives Mikey a soda and covers her cats ears and just says to herself "grandfather help us" "gods watch over us"  "Alright listen here you fragging glitch. I will not stand here and listen to your insufferable voice insult me and my friends anymore especially not with those ugly out of fashion high heels you have if you have something to say, say it to my fragging face you coward." Endora's human disguise started glitching as she spoke in Cybertronian before it finally fell as she was in Starscream's face "okay!" Mikey jumped up getting in between the two in her battle armor, "back it up you two" she stood on Loki's spear floating up to their faces.

North just jumps back from the fighting a bit, not liking the idea of harm a living being again "stand down, Prime, now" Mikeys voice was stern, Starscream took a step back while Megatron was panicking "y..your alive.." Mikey looked at Endora "Prime, back up, we can kill him later" 

Endora just huffs, stepping back "Fine." she turns to Knockout who's looking at her beside breakdown "Endorus Prime.." Mikey rolled her eyes, still on Loki's spear so she could knock back Endora if need be "great there goes our cover." Mikey sighed.

Endora looked at Mikey "We need to go. now." 

"Ya don't say" Mikey ran over to North and dragged her to Endora, she teleported them to the other end of the ship, Endora transformed into her car form opening the doors (shes purple and black instead of blue)

"Get in." Mikey pushed north in and chucked Loki in after "go,I'll stall them" Endora's engine roared to life as her doors shut, and she zoomed off knowing Mikey will be fine.

Megatron and Starscream came running down the hall with Steves in tow, "what was I thinking, I should have went" she groaned out.

Mikey sat in a giant birdcage in the cockpit, "you were telling the truth" Megatron paced "I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised" Megatron left probably to chase after the others, Starscream gave her an evil smile. "great"

North and Endora Pov 

North looks behind her in Endora's car form, she looks ahead "open the roof" she said to Endora putting Loki in the front seat putting a seat belt on him "and make sure he doesn't run" she then jumps onto the center console waiting on Endora.

Endora opened her roof "Where the fuck do you expect the cat to go North I'm driving 450 kilometers an hour!" she was dodging trees and blaster fire trying to get out of the woods with steves behind her.

North climbs onto Endora's roof and sighed "alright..calm...focus..and..."she takes out her staff and opens her wings and starts teleporting beating some steves and confusing them aswell as maybe killing a few with the gun she stole

Endora broke through the bushes leaving the forest entering the desert, hitting the main road she went into maximum overdrive spitting up a cloud of dust leaving the steves behind "Bye steves! gonna miss ya!" 

North then jumps into the car again "Ok I was able to kill a few of em" she sighs as she looks at the front "I- LOKI- WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TURNING HUMAN-" she yelled at the now older teenager sitting in the front passenger seat "Don't know I was bored" 

Endora just sighs her holoform appearing in the driver's seat as she slows down as they enter the town of Jasper Nevada "Alright you two quiet down, be on the lookout for Decepticons, they could be anywhere, I have to focus on finding my sparkmate, we are close enough that I can track him through our bond if I try hard enough" 

North peaks her head out in from the back "can we get food..i'm hungry" she quietly asked  "Sure North..we get food if it will shut you up so I can focus" Endora sighs as she pulled into K.O drive in.

North just wagged her tail a bit as Loki quietly moved to the back seat so no one saw him cause well you know- New York happened. 

After Endora got North her food she pulled into an alleyway opening her doors "you two go hide, I'll come and find you later, after I find my sparkmate, just stay out of sight as much as you can, the Decepticons are still out there" 

North Pov

"Ok but NO dying on me ok? I don't want to lose anyone else" she told Endora in a serious tone before grabbing cat Loki again and jumping onto a building running off and going to the nearest canyon, she slides down putting Loki down "I need you to go find Your sister..You're safer there.." She sighs as she looks at Loki "..alright..but be safe" he said before turning into a bird and flying off as he does so she sighs quietly "alright..North ..this is the first time you have ever been alone..let's do this" she runs off into the desert transforming into a silver eagle and flying off 

Endora Pov 

She revs her engine backing out of the alleyway, driving off down the road, finally in peace and quiet so she can follow her sparkbond to Optimus, She zoomed out of town down a lonely road in the middle of the desert.

She was driving for a while, her bond getting stronger until the form of a few vehicles appeared in the distance on the road she was on, kicking up a large sand cloud behind them. She skids to a stop, transforming seeing the familiar bright red and blue of her lover's semi truck from zooming towards her.

Optimus skids to a stop a little in front of her transforming standing there frozen. The small blue and pink femme beside him drew her blasters aiming them at Endora "Who are you." 

Optimus reached his hand over, lowering Arcee's weapons, making Arcee look at him strangely as he walked towards her "E..Endora?" 

Endora smiled at him "Hello Orion" She tilted her head a little waiting for his response, Optimus ran towards Endora picking her up in his arms spinning her around as she let out a giggle, putting his forehead on hers, kissing her with the passion of all the years they have been apart. 

She just rested her forehead against his, their eyes closed just hugging "I've missed you so much sweetspark" Optimus mumbled just holding her in his arms refusing to let her go as if she would disappear if he did. "I missed you to my love, I've traveled the galaxy and beyond just to find you" As Optimus set her down she was embraced by a yellow and black beeping blur. She just kneeled down holding the sobbing young mech "My sweet little bumblebee, I'm here" she just held her son as he cried.

Optimus watched with a smile before hugging his family from behind, as they all stood up a message came through his comlink making him tilt his head slightly "Sweetspark do you know who sent this?" he showed Endora the message "hey Endorus Prime, come get me will ya, i'm at the avengers compound" Endora just let out a tired dad sigh "Yeah I know her she's just a random god, lets go we gotta go pick her up" She just turned transforming "Keep up if you can Mr.Prime" She zoomed off kicking up a sandcloud in his face "You're on Mrs.Prime!" He transforms zooming off after her with Bumblebee not far behind.