Chapter 7

(Edited)
Mikey pov

Once Megatron left Starscream took her from the cage and left "time to get rid of you" he flew over a few cities before we ended up above a clearing with one building in the center of it. He transformed mid air dropping Mikey before transforming again and zooming off.

She fell from the sky, not amused at this, Mikey was already pissed sensing the others in the building, one of them being her brother, Thor "just my luck" she muttered as she hit the ground hard, Mikey skidded to a stop right outside the main door, when she finally looked up, there they were all standing in front of her, earths mightiest heroes, the Avengers "I have been falling for 30 minutes" 

"Sister" Thor looked more confused than anything "yes, tis I, brother" she got up and dusted her shoulder off, not a speck of dust on her battle armor. Ignoring them she walks into the building "you have another sister pointbreak?" tony asked him "yes, this is Freyja, but she goes by, Mikey" 

"Got any food in this joint?" they found her rummaging through the fridge before settling on some cold pizza "when did you leave, you're supposed to be on Asgard" 

"In a glorified cage? I think not, one does not imprison the god of war brother" the team groaned "great she's just like Hela" 

"First, i'm the oldest, i have a few thousand years on Hela, second compare me to her again and you will not arrive in Valhalla Mr Stark"  even with her pointing the crust at them they were still scared "sister, how did you escape, father had his best guards-" she cut him off

"There is one thing all men fall for brother, a beautiful woman" Tony rolled his eyes ''and I must say Loki makes a beautiful woman, they couldn't keep their eyes off of him" she left looking down the hall for some sort of tools so she could contact the others. "What are you doing, Friday don't let her in" 

The door closed in her face "that was rude" the team still had their hands on their weapons "what do you want from us" 

"I want to leave, there's someone waiting for me" "when did I fall for him, gods"  they looked to Thor "that's wonderful sister, you haven't loved since-" she cut him off "shut up sparkles" Thor tried to reason with his sister to no avail "sister, mothers dead" she looked to Thor "your mothers dead Thor, mine is not, well not that I know of anyway" 

They had a staring contest "your mother?, we all have the same one do we not" Mikey gave him the 'really' look "did father never tell you, Odin was forced into the marriage between him and my mother, I was born out of hatred hence why i'm the goddess of war, brother" 

"Right, so pointbreak keep an eye on the killer queen here" the others walked away "killer queen? Couldn't think of anything else" the two siblings sat in the living room "this place is so... white, does the human not know what color is?" 

"Sister I should bring you back, father would be upset if he knew you escaped" 

"You say that like I was not a prisoner in my own home, Thor, besides i'm more worried about Loki" she mumbled the last part so low Thor didn't hear, she may have been kept from them but that didn't stop her from loving them. Leaning her head back on the sofa she saw a vent, smiling she got an idea. 

In the lab she quickly used the parts around her to create a communication device "hey Endorus Prime, come get me will ya, i'm at the avengers compound" after sending out the signal she snuck back to the living room and sat beside a sleeping Thor. 

Mikey & North pov

Mikey was playing Mario kart with Clint in the living room, Thor was still sleeping until North and Loki burst through the wall guns blazing "there was a door like 2 feet to the left you guys" Mikey turned back to the game and beat Clints ass for the fifth time that hour "well sorrrrry if I ran over three hundred miles to find you- are you playing Mario kart?- pass me a controller bitch" she walks over putting away her staff shoving Clint over sitting down "Here I'll add you in, want to play Loki?" Mikey looked at him smirking "I thought Thor would have had you locked up and sent back to Asgard" 

"The sleeping spell I taught you, works wonders on the big guy" after getting their cars the three of them got to playing the game "I already contacted Prime, she will be here when she gets the message" 

"50 says I beat you this time" Clint angrily slapped down a 50 on the coffee table "your on, human" Mikey said, North is quietly just trying to remember how to turn her damn car "...and I thought driving staffs was hard-" 

"Try steering a flying horse, hell of a lot harder than this human game" Clint broke the controller throwing it down when Mikey won again "yes!"

"Again?" North and Clint shook their heads "ok, well Prime should be here soon, so it's just a waiting game now North, will you stay here brother or join us again?" 

"Sure why not better than prison besides someones gotta keep this weird demon child in check" Loki comments looking at north "Aww Loki, you care for the human" North just huffs a bit "your lucky i dont fight anymore or i would kill you.."