Chapter 9: Teasing Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

You and Copia sat in the dining hall as you enjoyed a rather peaceful breakfast. Every so often another sister or brother would stop by to say good morning but you noticed they never stayed too long. You didn't quite understand why, maybe they saw you sitting with a clergy member and didn't want to disturb him by talking to you for too long. You were somewhat relieved however since they never stayed long enough to notice the hickies on your neck except for one girl, sister Abby, who didn't make a big deal and just wanted to make sure you knew they were there. You and Copia were talking about a meeting with Primo you had for later that day when you felt someone grab your shoulders.

"Good morning sister, Copia. How are you this fine morning?"

You recognized that voice and let out a sigh.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't sneak up on me like that Papa."

"Aw, come on, I think you've earned the right to call me Terzo."

"Leave her alone Terzo, and sit down so you don't make a scene."

Terzo took a seat next to you in which you just noticed a plate of waffles he must have set there without you noticing.

"So, how did you enjoy the party? Omega mentioned it was your first real Halloween celebration."

"I enjoyed it, though I did get a bit overwhelmed at the end."

"Well, at least you enjoyed most of it. Cardinal?"

"You were a bit flashy as usual, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it."

"Oh, you maim me Cardinal."

You chuckle at their bickering, you didn't notice that your jacket slid off your shoulder ever so slightly.

"Oh, what's this?"

Terzo pulled back your hair a little bit, examining your neck.

"My my, it seems something has attacked your neck."

You blushed a bright red as Copia was telling him to stop.

"Or someone~"

You slap away Terzo's hand.

"I-Its none of your business!"

"I'm just impressed, I didn't take you for a girl who would do those sorts of things."

"Terzo, why don't you just eat your breakfast."

"Because this is more interesting, and I have all morning."

You sigh, plopping your head down on the table.

"Honestly Terzo, you are a dick sometimes."

"Oh, but do tell me Copia, was it fun?"

Copia choked on his coffee, you looked up to see his face flushed red as well. You lifted your head to look at Terzo.

"Are you jealous that Copia actually got to have fun with me?"

Copia looked at you in surprise while Terzo had a light flush to his cheeks.

"Love, how could you say such a thing?"

"It seems like someone can't take a little teasing back."

Terzo pouted and started eating his waffles. Copia, still somewhat stunned, took another sip of his coffee.

"Ya know, it is nice to see someone who won't put up with your shit."

"Fuck you, rat man."

"I did."

You didn't realize what you said until it left your mouth, leaving you to lay your head back down in embarrassment as Copia and Terzo kept bickering.

...

You were lucky enough to have enough time to cover the hickies before your meeting with Primo. It wasn't anything interesting, apparently someone reported some possible building repairs and wanted you to check it out. If it seemed necessary you would make a list and send it to the budgeting team to create a plan. While you normally didn't like the quiet days you didn't complain after Terzo's party and your eventful night. On the bright side, there was only one area that seemed to need attention, a rather large crack on a wall within the courtyard. After turning in the report to the budgeting team you and Copia had an open afternoon.

"Wow, I don't think we've had an open afternoon in a while."

"Yes... why don't I show you around town? You really haven't left the church since arriving so it could be fun."

"Are you asking me out on a date, Cardinal?"

"Maybe~ I feel like we've done things a bit out of order. In normal circumstances I believe you're supposed to be asked on a date before fucking, but I'm not one to judge."

"Alright then, let's do it."