Chapter 1 ~

Hey guys, this is my first chapter for “Stay With Me” I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

It is the first day of Summer and the first day of our Summer break as we just finished our most recent tour. We are free for pretty much the entire Summer, apart from the odd interview here and there. This Summer is bound to be great. The lads and I are sure to find lots to get up to, who knows, we may even get out of this place for a week or so and find some place secluded and away from fans , now that would be awesome.

There is something about me that absolutely no one knows about yet, and I doubt anyone will ever find out. I am in love with my best friend, Louis Tomlinson. It all started a few months back when I started to develop these weird feelings for him, at that point in time I was unsure of what those feelings were until over time they started to get stronger. Everything Lou does drives me crazy. His smile is probably the most infectious smile on a human being I've seen, it automatically brightens my day as soon as I see him. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue, it's hard not to get lost in them every time I look at him. His hair is almost perfect everyday apart from our lazy days when he doesn't do his hair at all, but even then he still looks freakin' adorable. It's hard to be around him, every time he comes close to me I feel my heart beat accelerate,  and my hands start to shake and sweat up. I know I can never act on my feelings because there is no way in hell Louis will ever feel the same way about me. He is dating Eleanor for crying out loud. Even though I don't think they are right for each other, I'd never do anything to jeopardize their relationship.  Suddenly I heard the front door open and close with a massive thud. I walked out of the kitchen to find a distressed looking Louis walking in my direction.

Louis' POV

I had just broken up with Eleanor and I was thinking twice about going straight home or not, but I did because I really needed one of Harry's hugs. I thought he must have been up in his room so I slammed the door behind me as I walked inside. I then realised he must have been in the kitchen because I smelt something delicious cooking. Harry rounded the corner from the kitchen and immediately the expression on his face changed from a happy look to a concerned look with in a matter of seconds. I am upset about this break-up because I did love El, it's just that recently my feelings for her have vanished and I've fallen in love with someone else.

Harry must have knew something was wrong because before I knew it his strong arms were encased around me.

"Lou, are you alright? What happened?" Harry asked, the concern in his voice was clearly evident now. That's when the first sob escaped from within.

"I-I broke up with Eleanor" I managed to choke out. Harry's warm hug was managing to make me feel better.

"Shhh it's okay Boo Bear, I'm here for you, you know that right?" Harry whispered into my ear managing to send tingles up my spine. I simply nodded in reply and held him tight. I silently thought to myself 'I wish you could be here for me in a different way', but I could never tell him that, ever.

I broke away from Harry and climbed the stairs up to my room, where I got changed and then sat down to write my new song. I have no idea how I managed to write a song with so much ease and in so little time, because I’ve never been able to do that before, but the lyrics were just flowing on to the paper in front of me. Maybe I can introduce this song to the lads one day, perhaps it can be a single on one of our albums. But if this happens, I can never tell them or anyone who I wrote this song about. After about an hour and a half of writing I had finished writing I quietly crept into Harry's room just in case he was asleep. Luckily he was still awake, just laying there looking adorable as ever.

"I wondered when you were going to come in Lou, I can't fall asleep unless your with me" Harry sighed and pouted, how cute. I just chuckled lightly in response and slid into bed with him nuzzling into his warm chest as he massaged my head softly as I drifted off to sleep where my dream consisted of lots of carrots.

"What are you doing to me Boo?" was the last thing I heard before I completely nodded off into a peaceful sleep.

How was it? Was it horrible? Should I continue with this story? Likes & Comments would be FANTASTIC and also fans would be lovely too as I will be writing more stories. Pleeeease add this story to your library so you know when I update guys.