Chapter 4 ~

Reads, votes & comments mean everything to me guys! <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

It has been 3 days since me and the lads spent the day together, 3 fucking days. Louis has been acting really out of character since. It all started that same afternoon when we spent the afternoon at Liam, Niall and Zayn's apartment watching movies; he had made himself comfortable in between Liam and Niall. He ALWAYS lies next to me when we watch movies, always. This was the first time ever that he didn't. I had brushed off the feeling of unease that had set itself upon me and just enjoyed my afternoon with the lads. His weird behaviour has continued for the last 3 days that have passed since then… He avoids eye contact with me, sitting near or next to me, he only talks to me if it is absolutely necessary… and to top it all off, he hasn't come into my room of a night time like he usually does. It was upsetting to think that maybe I had done something wrong, did I do something wrong? I wonder. What if he had found out somehow that I'm in love with him!? No, that cant be possible.. I haven't told a single soul.  I was going to get to the bottom of this dilemma even if it is the last thing I do.

Louis had disappeared somewhere early this morning, so I decided to use his absence to my advantage. I made sure the deadlock was in place on the door so if Louis did come back home he would have to knock, I didn't want to be caught snooping around or anything.

I made my way up to Lou's room and I found myself standing in front of his bedroom door wondering if I was doing the wrong thing or not… screw it, I was going in. I turned the doorknob to his room and I walked in silently. There were dirty clothes strewn everywhere, now I know why he couldn't find anything. I gathered up all of the clothes and piled them into the washing basket in the corner, his room was looking a bit more tidier now. There was a terrible odour in the room, it smelled like something crossed between sweat and dirty socks, so I decided to open the window to let some fresh air in. There that ought to do it!

I don't know exactly what I was looking for, but I know I was looking for some sort of evidence as to why Louis was acting weird. I dropped to my hands and knees to search under his bed… bad idea, there were food wrappers everywhere. I got back up on my feet and army rolled on his bed over to the other side of his room where his closet and underwear drawers were, I searched through them, finding nothing but clothes. Just when I thought that coming in here was useless; my eyes fell upon a folded piece of paper sitting on Lou's desk. I picked it up and unfolded it; I was not expecting what was scribbled down on the paper…

"I’m broken, do you hear me?

I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see

I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,

That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,

My head turns to face the floor,

‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this

If I’m louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down