PILLOW FIGHT!!

"OW!" Aubrey screamed, as a pillow hit her in the face. "Oh come on, Aubrey. It's just a pillo-" Kel started to say, before getting attacked with a few by Basil. Sunny quickly ran behind him and kicked his shins, disabling him, while Aubrey threw another at Sunny, hitting him in the stomach. Kel tackled her as Basil got up again, trying to grab another pillow. However, Sunny, who was still on the floor, kicked his ankles and he toppled over again.

The four continued yelling and throwing things at each other until Polly opened the door, witnessing all the chaos. She stared for a few seconds, muttered a quick "Nope," and closed the door again, heading to the kitchen to make herself some hot chocolate.

With Hero, once again

"Shit," Hero muttered, wiping his eyes. "I'm too tired for this. Screw it, I'm going home." He stood up, wobbling. Making his way to the car, he realized he'd better call Kel to make sure he was okay. Hero jumped into his car, turning on his phone and pressing the contact.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...
Someone picked up on the other end.
"Hello, Kel? Are you there?" Hero asked, worried about the commotion he could hear in the background. "Yeah, I'm aight! I'm just- AUBREY, STOP! DON'T BREAK THAT! -fine. I'm sleeping over at Basil's. What about you, bro? Are you okay? You sound pretty tired." Hero blinked, processing. "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just gonna go home, okay? Stay safe." He could practically make out Kel's smile on the other end. "Okie-dokie! See ya then!" They both said their goodbyes and Hero hung up the phone, feeling slightly better. He was kind of creeped out, though.

I mean, he was at a graveyard, in his car, at midnight. Pretty creepy. He pulled out of the church's parking area, focusing his eyes on the road. He made a few quick turns, had a couple of road rages, and he was finally home. Hero yanked out his keys and threw open the car door, stumbling out. It'd been a long day, and he was about ready to lay down and die. He opened the front door, and his mother ran up to him and gave him a giant hug. "Hero!! We were so worried about you!! You hadn't been home in hours..where were you?!" She asked sternly.

"Oh, Mama, I was at the graveyard visiting Mari again. I'm sorry I couldn't have come home sooner. I was just...mourning." Hero said, scratching the back of his head. His mom shook her head. "Oh, cariño, it's okay. Mama's just glad you're safe." Hero smiled at her, remembering something. "Oh! And Kel's at Basil's, he's safe too." His mother's soft expression quickly faded. "Oh, of course. I wasn't very worried about him, he never does anything worthwhile. You, on the other hand, are the future of this family!" She gave a sweet smile, putting her arm on his shoulder reassuringly.

To Hero, it felt..wrong. Hearing her speak of his own brother that way made him so upset. But he couldn't argue with his parents...so he just said, "Thanks, Mama. I'm going to head to bed now." She nodded and kissed his forehead, telling him to get some rest. Hero smiled at her once again, and slowly and carefully walked up the stairs to him and Kel's room. He flopped himself onto his bed, taking his shoes off with his feet, and throwing a blanket over himself. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep.

The figure above him smiled sweetly as she combed through his hair with her hand. "Sleep well, my love." She said, fading slowly once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny blinked, his eyes feeling heavy. "Oh, guys. I'm getting kind of tired." He said, yawning. Aubrey perked up, "What if we watch a movie before bed?" Kel clapped his hands in excitement. "That's a good idea!" Basil nodded and lead them all to the couch. Everyone sat down, and Polly came over with a couple blankets. "Here you go, guys! Don't be too loud, now. I'm going to bed." The four thanked Polly once again as she navigated to her room. "So, what are we watching?" Asked Basil. Big mistake.
"Chucky." Said Aubrey, smirking.
"I'm on board with that," Sunny agreed.
"Guys, no! You know how much I hate horror!" Kel pleaded.
"Okay, then. No horror," compromised Sunny.
"What!? But that spoils everything! Ugh, Sunny, you're ruining everything with your simping," Aubrey complained.
"My...what? I'm just trying to consider his feelings." Sunny said, not knowing what simp means.
Aubrey smirked. "Yeah, your feelings of love!~" Kel turned a little red. "Aubrey, stop it," he said sternly. The cotton-candy haired girl turned her gaze to him, annoyed.

"Stop what? How about you stop hiding your massive cru-" Basil slapped a hand over her mouth. "That's enough. Is everyone okay with...Mean Girls?"

There was a 3 second long silence.

"I...love...Mean Girls." Sunny said, his eyes glittering. "Me too!" Aubrey exclaimed happily. "Guys..what's Mean Girls?" Asked Kel.

Everyone stared at him in shock. They all started talking and overlapping at once; "You don't know what Mean Girls is?" "Damn, you really are stupid! How could you not have watched Mean Girls?!" "Kel...you haven't watched Mean Girls?" Kel started to sweat, overwhelmed. "N-no...?" Sunny grabbed his shoulder and faced him. "Kel, listen to me. I will tell you...everything I know about Mean Girls." "Oh..okay."

(Prepare for suntan bonding over Mean Girls now >:D)

"Okay, so....This seems like a teen girl's movie, but it's not. It's so much more. Let me tell you about the cast. So there's Janis, Damian, and Cady, and then there are the Plastics, the worst people you will ever meet. There's Karen Smith, she's one of the dumbest girls ever. And..." He started to ramble on, talking about nonsensical things you'd find a 14-year-old girl to be interested in. Kel wasn't really listening. Instead, he rested his chin on his hand and watched Sunny speak, staring at his face. Making out his features. Up close, he looked so...pretty.

"Kel? Are you listening?" He asked, pulling him out of his daydream. "O-Oh...yeah." He lied. "Right, so then-" But Aubrey interrupted Sunny before he could continue. "Suuunnnyyy, can't you rant about this later? We're supposed to be watching a movie right now." Sunny sighed sadly and crossed his arms, sulking. "Fine."

(WHOS EXCITED TO SEE SUNTAN FLUFF??? 😇😇)