CHAPTER 3

I woke up with my body aching. And as usual, I was late to work again. I rushed to the bathroom, got ready, and headed out of my front door but I found his car outside my house and he was in it. ' Did he seriously sleep in his car', I said to myself and walked up to his car.'Hey, good morning I said while looking at him sleeping peacefully. I smiled and suddenly I felt the car door open and he pulled me onto his lap. He was actually fake sleeping.  

I was blushing so hard but he just smirked. ' You're late again. You deserve punishment. 'Really, I said shocked but he just laughed.'I was just kidding he said. I was sitting on his lap facing the wheel and at that very moment, I saw that he was not wearing his shirt. I closed my eyes hoping he did not see me blushing so hard. ' You wanna take a day off work Mon amour? 

He asked looking at me.'You will get paid extra you know', Immediately I said yes. I wasn't in the mood for work today anyways and moreover, I'm late. He turned me around to face him this time. I saw his abs and his body.

 I slowly went near him and I touched one of his abs. He seemed to like it when I slowly traced my finger through his abs. Continue s'il te plait he said moaning a bit. I slowly hugged him then at that very moment our eyes locked. 

His eyes were blue like the sky. It was beautiful. He came closer and I felt a sensation on my lips that I have never felt before. It felt as if electricity was running through my body and at that moment I knew what was gonna happen.