CHAPTER 6

It took him almost 10 minutes for him to feel better. I took my towel and headed toward the bathroom. He followed from behind.'Babe, I told you already. I want to take a bath alone, I said to him but he just gave me his baby blue eyes. I couldn't  say no to that.' Fine, I said giving up. He ran towards me and hugged me from behind. His cold hands rubbed against my body. I did not want to leave his grip on me. I was out of breath trying to unwrap his hands around me.

I got in the shower and turned the faucet which led to cold water running. I turned it again but still, the water didn't change the temperature at all. Just Lucas came and pulled the faucet upwards which lead to steaming water running out. I looked at him with a confused face but he just laughed at the fact that I was making. 'Let's go in. I think the temperature is just right for us he said smirking.

        I went in slowly after that he came in and we both were staring at each other and looking at each other's naked bodies.' Frances-' 'Please Lucas I want to relax for a while, I said cutting him off. He came near me slowly his sting brushing my thighs. It was big especially when it was in warm water. He came even near to me and brushed my hair off of my face with his arms and hands. It was full of veins which made my heart race faster. He came even near to me when suddenly his phone rang like crazy. He went out of the tub and rushed to his phone.

  He answered and half an hour later, he came back with a smiling face. My brother's wife is pregnant!' What! really. I didn't know you had a brother said looking at him. ' well know you do' he said smiling. I smiled too looking at his happy face. I only knew that Lucas had a sister but not a brother.'I thought but just shrugged it off.

He pulled on a shirt and trousers.' Mon amour, I'm gonna go see my sister to see if she is all right. You wanna come. Kinda wanted to spend more time in the tub but I took advantage to see who was Lucas's sister. I grabbed my towel and got dressed. He took his keys and off he went in the car with me without makeup on my face. He said I was fine without them until I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like Groot with my hair.

It kinda took a holy 40 minutes to reach his sister's house. It was quite far away. It was huge too. Just like his mansion a bit smaller. I was a bit nervous to go in because of my hair but I just took his brush and just made a messy bun .'Fuck Mon amour, Your fuckin' beautiful. God my head hurts. He looked at me and suddenly kissed my lips and walked away.

I just blushed at his comment. He put his hands around my waist and we walked into the house. He didn't stop to even knock. He just pushed the door like it was his own home.' HUGO!', Get me a towel, my head hurts. We hear sobbing from a nearby room then we heard' coming dear'. 'Yeesh', My sister is such a bossy person. He said under his breath but heard it anyways. A man with brown eyes dark brown hair and light skin in his 30 s ran passed us bringing a whole set of towels. Lucas walked up the steps toward the bedroom the sound was coming from.  

'Lucas', You're here.  My baby brother!