CHAPTER 4

We both sat there hugging each other when suddenly he asked something that I thought only happens in fairy tales. I was really shocked. ' Francesca the first time I saw you I felt warm and loved. It was like when you came into my life, I have everything. Even my parent didn't give me this kind of love.I looked at him my face red like a tomato. 'Did you really mean it'.I asked with a tomato face. 

'Yes' he said with full seriousness.' Will you be with me forever'. I couldn't stand it anymore.' It was all so new to me. I wanted to open the car door to run out but before I could do that he pulled my hand and again I fell onto his lap. He locked the doors and started the engine. Off he went with me on his lap.

We stopped at a nearby bar. We went in and I saw him walking over to some guys I didn't recognize. Lucas, I said looking at him.' Yes princess', he said looking at me. For one second our eyes locked but it was broken when his friends called him over from the nearby table. They were sitting in the VIP section and they looked really rich. The VIP section was quite packed with people. He ordered a glass of wine for both of us and his friends too.

After drinking my wine, He pulled my hand towards the dancing area. There was a huge disco ball right at the top of the dancing area. The floor was covered with bright lights. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around my waist. I laid my head on his chest. We both waltz around for a while when I realize most of the people there were staring at us. I looked at the place they were staring at and saw that Lucas's zip was open. He didn't even realize.'Lucas, your zip is open' I shout whispering in his ears. He looked down and his face became red with embarrassment. He ran to the bathroom and I couldn't stand my laugh anymore and burst out laughing. He came out of the toilet and the both of us walked towards the VIP section again. He finished his wine and ordered another then another. He was drunk and was talking to his friends.

Suddenly he came near me his hands trailing down my skirt towards my panties.' Don't move princess,'' he whispered in my ears while smirking. There were so many people around and we were at the bar with his friends.' Fuck', He said when I began to moan a bit. His cold fingers went deeper into me. I felt his warm breath near my neck as if he was about to say something.'vous  êtes si belle', Mon amour.('you are so beautiful', My love.) 

 He went deeper and deeper until I felt as if I needed to moan so badly. I let out a moan but before I could do that he grabbed my face and his lips landed on mine.'Je te verrai au lit ce soir, mi amour.'('I'll see you in bed tonight, my love.')

He gently massages my insides with his cold fingers. I felt pleasure all around my body. He then entered another finger inside me and was rubbing my clit. The strong sensation made me moan but he kept on kissing me. He took his fingers out from me and it was all wet. He chuckled when he saw my panting face. He carried me bridal style to his car and drove somewhere I didn't recognize.It looked like a mansion.

I sat in the biggest bed I have ever seen. He sat beside me staring at me. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his abs were clearly visible. He came near me and carried me again and pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck.

 He slowly took off my shirt and skirt and I was left with underwear and a bra. He started moving downwards toward my belly and started kissing there too. He pulled down my underwear and licked my insides. I felt pleased with every lick. I felt embarrassed but the pleasure I was going through was so much that I just ignore the embarrassment that was around me. 

He slowly kissed upwards until he reached my bra. He took the hook off while kissing my neck. I moaned so hard and loudly when he licked my nipples. He slowly took out a condom from his pocket and unzip his jeans and revealed his thing. After putting on the condom, He entered me slowly while was standing up. I didn't want it now because I wanted more pleasure. I tried to push his body away from mine but he was too strong. He held me against the wall with full force. 

He entered me slowly kissing my neck as we go. It was my first time so It was painful but he reassured me with his kiss. He went in deeper while I moan louder. It was big and hard. ' Lucas, I said in a painful voice.'Yeah Mon amour, he said moaning.' 

How many inches is this', I asked moaning even louder. '9 love', he said. I just closed my eyes while he went in and out of me. He carried me while my legs are wrapped around his waist and his thing in me. He slowly put me down on the bed. 'Mon amour can I got faster please', He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

 I was shocked that he asked for my permission but I said yes anyways. The bed started to move and made a cracking noise. He was still drunk from the bar. That I can see. He started kissing and licking my nipples and I moaned as hard as I can. It felt so good. He locked my hands on the bed with his hands and I just closed my eyes and moaned hoping the pleasure wouldn't end.