CHAPTER 901 TO 910

Chapter 901: You're good... Wait Till This Lady Drink a Cup Before Fighting Again!

A pitch-black arrow streaked across the sky as it shot towards the Taotie Restaurant. It brought along a terrifying momentum as it tore through the skies, as though it wanted to demolish the entire restaurant.

However, the target of the arrow was Ni Yan, who was suspended in mid-air, resisting the lightning bolts.

The lightning dragon in the midst of the true thunder roared. However, in the end, it still twirled around Ni Yan's body. Streaks of lightning were emitted continuously, and the rumbling of thunder didn't stop. Ni Yan wasn't injured in the slightest.

Ni Yan's body was glowing, and her hair fluttered in the wind behind her.

In her eyes, it was as though starlight was blooming. She looked like an ethereal goddess.

The pitch-black arrow was blocked by Ni Yan with a single finger, and it wasn't able to advance even a single inch. Even though the energy contained in the arrow was immense, the arrow wasn't able to show off even a single bit of power.

Ni Yan touched her chin, looking extremely intimidating.

With a soft sound resounding in the air, the arrow was shattered by her, and the lightning dragon behind her body suddenly exploded with a bang.

This lightning punishment, which was aimed at her, was easily overwhelmed. It was as though she didn't feel the slightest pressure when facing it.

Ni Yan's voice caused the Saint Sovereigns in the Taotie Restaurant to feel endless shock. Their gazes became extremely sharp as they looked into the distance.

Outside the restaurant, dark clouds gathered, and terrifying energy surged. It caused everyone's heart to tremble.

"It's the Ruin Prison's strongest demon king! He actually appeared in a place like this!"

Every single one of the Saint Sovereigns sucked in a cold breath, their faces darkening as they watched.

The strongest demon king was really too strong! They were completely unable to resist him.

The Ruin Prison's strongest demon king actually killed his way here!

"Killing my chef... You aren't really that strong, yet you're asking for too much."

The strongest demon king heard what Ni Yan said, and the corners of his mouth rose, revealing a cold smile.

The creatures who were around him also broke out into laughter, especially the expert who had a sinister bull head. He was the one who laughed the loudest, and his laugh sounded like a loud bell ringing, which was ear-shattering.

The Saint Sovereigns' faces became extremely ugly. However, they had to admit that Ni Yan's previous words were really too arrogant.

How strong was the strongest demon king?

They had no idea. It was because that guy never actually used this full strength to fight.

Back then, in the Hidden Dragon Heaven Pass... the instant the strongest demon king appeared, the Heaven Pass, which held on for such a long time, collapsed. It was broken through in a second.

They were completely unable to resist the strongest demon king.

His power was on a completely different level compared to these Saint Sovereigns.

Even when compared to the strongest Heavenly Secret Saint Sovereign, the demon king had overwhelming strength. The Heavenly Secret Saint Sovereign wasn't able to fight for more than ten moves before he narrowly escaped death.