CHAPTER 1571 TO 1580

Chapter 1571: The Gluttony Soul Overlord!

The changes in the entire Chaotic Universe made everyone a little panicked. Many people were looking up at the sky, where the void was bubbling like boiling water. The sight made their hearts beat faster and faster.

"What's that? What's going to happen?"

Many people exclaimed in a panic.

The Xiayi Divine Emperor stood in front of the magnificent palace, watching the changes in the sky with no joy or sadness. His heart was filled with a horrible feeling that made his pores shrink. He had never felt anything like this before. In fact, he did not feel this even when he was transcending the Heavengod's Tribulation.

He knew very well that something big was about to happen, and it could cause a major change in the entire Chaotic Universe. He also knew that there was only one possibility—a new Heavengod or an expert of the equivalent level was going to be born.

"Is Soul Thirteen going to become a Heavengod?" The Xiayi Divine Emperor's pupils constricted, and his face looked a little depressed. "A Heavengod... Why is there no restriction on the Soul Demon breaking through to the Heavengod realm? There are only seats enough for five Heavengods, so if a human being wants to become a Heavengod, he would have to get rid of an old Heavengod first..."

It was extremely difficult for humans to become Heavengods. Even the Xiayi Divine Emperor, who had transcended the tribulation, was far from reaching this realm. That was why he always thought that this thing would not happen. But now, it was beginning to happen.

Soul Thirteen was about to break through to the Heavengod realm. He had always thought that this Soul Demon had reached the limit of his strength.

"The Heavengods won't let him become another Heavengod so easily..." The Divine Emperor's eyes sparkled with hope. In his heart, he still believed in the Heavengods of this Chaotic Universe.

In the restaurant on the top floor of the Luo Family's skyscraper, Bu Fang was lying in a recliner, looking up at the sky that had changed color, his face devoid of emotions.

Nethery sat on the deck of the Netherworld Ship, swinging her long fair legs and looking at the sky like Bu Fang. In a corner of the restaurant, Er Ha was chatting happily with Luo Sanniang's girlfriends.

Everything seemed just as it had always been.

Bu Fang took a deep breath and sat up in his recliner. For some reason, he was always feeling a little uneasy inside. He exhaled, stood up, and went into the kitchen.

The restaurant was open today as usual.

...

In a luxurious mansion in the Xiayi Divine Dynasty's capital...

Ah Mo looked up, her eyes seemingly rippling. As she looked at the sky, a feeling of despair spread through her heart.

"The Soul Demons' attack is about to begin... I wonder if the Xiayi Divine Dynasty can hold them off? Her Majesty said the crown princess is the only hope for mankind..."

With eyes gleaming with determination, she clenched her fists, stood up, and walked in the direction of Bu Fang's restaurant. She had already found out that the so-called Lord of the Divine Chef Temple was actually Bu Fang.

If she wanted to maximize the crown princess's talent, she must acquire the seven-colored Fruit of Law. Only with the fruit could the crown princess comprehend the fifth supreme Law of the Universe, become a peerless genius, and save humanity from complete annihilation.

"No matter what, I must find a way to get that chef to agree."

Ah Mo's eyes became very sharp as she left the mansion and flew toward Bu Fang's restaurant.