CHAPTER 1471 TO 1480

Chapter 1471: What a Coincidence! I Have One, Too!

The Crown Prince was... beaten?!

The whole world fell silent. All eyes were wide open, and there was nothing left in everyone's mind but astonishment. They couldn't even think properly and just kept sucking in their breaths. What happened over the building startled them like thunder. The next moment, everyone cried out in disbelief!

"Good heavens! This is incredible!"

"The Crown Prince was beaten! I can't believe it!"

"My eyes didn't deceive me, did they? That guy could still fight back?!"

Both the young masters and the heirs of the aristocratic families were shocked. Although they were also called exceptional Demigods, they were nothing more than dust on the ground when compared with the Crown Prince.

For the past few decades, the Crown Prince had been dominating and suppressing them. However, those young masters still dared to resist him—whenever he came out of seclusion, they challenged him to fulfill their dreams. As for the heirs of the aristocratic families, they did not have the courage. They couldn't even resist his aura.

But now he was beaten by someone! They were all seized by horror, having witnessed the Crown Prince's eyes widen and head bow after Bu Fang punched him in the stomach. How was that possible?

The Imperial Concubine was trembling violently. It never occurred to her that her son would be beaten by someone. "This damn little beast!" She was furious to the point of madness.

Summer was somewhat stunned as well. It was as if she didn't expect Bu Fang to be able to block the attack so easily.

Xia Yi himself was shocked, too, and he didn't even react immediately.

Bu Fang turned his fist, and the power of the Law of Transmigration rushed out in an instant. The punch was enough to make even the Crown Prince suffer.

The Crown Prince immediately coughed out a mouthful of blood, and he was knocked flying backward, crushing the void and even bursting the air. He knelt in midair, clutching his stomach with one hand while grabbing the air with the other. He was vomiting. That, with his disheveled hair, made him look rather miserable.

Xia Yi couldn't remember how many years he hadn't felt such pain. The pain in his flesh and the twist in his stomach had shaken even his spirit. He was the Crown Prince, the heir of the supreme Divine Emperor.

Bu Fang stood where he was in silence, holding the Black Turtle Constellation Wok with one hand. His face was indifferent.

"I'm the Crown Prince! How dare you..."

Bu Fang moved. With one step, he crossed thousands of miles, came in front of Xia Yi, and smashed his face with the wok. A muffled thud rang out, cutting off the Crown Prince's words. For a moment, the atmosphere became stagnant.

Xia Yi's eyes widened, and his body trembled. He couldn't believe what just happened. It was a complete humiliation.

Down below, the young masters and the heirs of the aristocratic families opened their mouths in disbelief. "The Crown Prince was smashed in the face with a wok..."

Xia Yi's aura surged violently, shaking the void and seemed to break the space. "You've infuriated me!" He jerked his head up, his face fierce. The Power of Law swept out around him, and a frightful force rushed forward. Clutching his stomach with one hand, he raised the other hand, holding it toward Bu Fang.

Bu Fang focused his eyes and moved his body. The next moment, the void in front of him distorted at a rate visible to the naked eyes and began to collapse. This was an application of the Law of Space. The Crown Prince wanted to crush him to death with the crumbling space.