panic after realization

Returning home with a red burning face and in very much shocked state, when Jungkook started to recall what just happened with his neighbor back there, it was enough to make him start panicking. He felt like digging a grave and burying himself alive or just wished for the ground to shallow him completely.

While he was busy dying in embarrassment, the digital iron man clock sitting in his study table rang, signaling that it was 10 o'clock at night. Looking at the time, the way the poor boy started to panic more, was insane.
Because he had a date to get ready for and had almost no time left, as he wasted the given time while regretting his actions from not so long ago.

He groaned loudly because Jungkook, being Jungkook, didn't know what to wear for the date.

His nail chewing turned into hair pulling real quick as he ran around the house like a madman, looking for something to wear. He almost turned the house upside down as he searched for something decent and presentable. Literally anything.

Finding nothing, he settled for the first thing that caught his eyes. He wore his signature white t-shirt, pairing with sky ripped jeans and threw on a black hoodie along.
He quickly glanced at the clock 10:12 it said.
His eyes almost popped out, seeing the time. Because, holy shit! He only had three minutes for his date with the prince looking boy. Wait! Prince looking boy? He deadass forgot to learn the name of his date. Great.

Being lost in his thoughts, Jungkook jumped out hearing a ding from his phone. “Hey! It's Taehyung… I'm waiting in front of your house” the message read.

Taehyung? Jungkook frowned at the message because never in his life he has heard this name before. Is Taehyung his date's name? Dates name? Yeah, it could be. WAIT, DATE? DATE? FUCK, HE HAS A DATE TO ATTEND!

Once again, Jungkooks madman run started because he had successfully wasted the time he had and wasn't even half ready. He ran towards his dresser, patting his disheveled hairs in attempt to fix them. Not having any time to wear makeup he quickly washed his face, throwing his square framed glasses somewhere in the process to get out of the nerdy look it was serving. Then he applied some moisturizer and lip balm. Taking one last glance at his entire look he dashed out of his room, not before popping his lips and showing himself thumbs up as good luck.

He got so busy in the process of claiming himself down that the next moment he found himself standing in front of his date, Taehyung or I quote “the prince looking boy”.

The boy was leaning against a black sports bike, hands tucked in his jeans pockets, looking at the sky. Doing literally nothing yet looking like nothing but a supermodel. 𝘖𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Taehyung too had changed his clothes. Radiating a completely different kind of aura than before. Now he was wearing a simple gray hoodie with navy blue ripped jeans instead of the brown leather jacket he was wearing at their first encounter which took place some minutes ago. This man can surely pull off everything. Damn.