commitments at cozy places

Soon they reached a diner. The diner, a little out of the city, so wasn't crowded. Decent number of people sitting in the booths chatting with their partners or friends.

Jungkook curiously looked around, finding the diner cozier than other road side ones, wondering why he never visited this one.

“Let's go, we're going to sit there” Taehyung pointed at a booth near the end.

The booth had a window facing the forest not too far, han river was visible from a distance. Moonlight falling on the river, the reflection glowing more. Jungkook wondered, '𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'.

“Do you like it?” Taehyung asked.

Jungkook jumps out a little in his seat because of the sudden voice.

“I do. I love it” Jungkook replies smiling. A smile crept on Taehyungs lips too.

“This is my favorite spot, you know”

“Oohh?”

“Yes, I used to visit this diner when I was in high school and I would always sit here” Taehyung said, now looking outside the window too.

“Why did you stop coming?”

“I used to visit with my best friend, he moved away” Taehyung shrugged.

“Then we can come together” the words slipped from Jungkooks tongue without even realizing.

Taehyungs eyes immediately landed on him and Jungkook froze on the spot.

“So you want to come here with me?” Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook shook his head. “I- no”

“You don't?” Taehyung pouted.

And Jungkook felt like he would combust. The audacity! How dare he pout so cutely?

“No- yes! I mean, I do.” Jungkook said panicking because upsetting the handsome prince alike boy was the last thing he would do.

“Hey, hey calm down, I was just teasing you” Taehyung lightly laughed. Making the latter laugh as well.