the prince and his ride

“Hey” Taehyung sweetly smiled directly looking at Jungkook. And Jungkook could literally swear he missed a heartbeat at that.

“Hi” Jungkook shyly mumbled with rosy cheeks. Which made Taehyung gulp at the sight. The former boy's cuteness is surely going to be the death of him.

“Should we get going?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah… wait, I'll just get my car out” Jungkook nodded, ready to turn on his heels, but Taehyung was quick to call him.

He looked at Taehyung with confusion.

“We're riding on this baby” Taehyung pointed at the bike he was previously leaning on.

“On-on bike?” Jungkook looked at the bike, then Taehyung. The elder nodded and asked, “are you not comfortable using bikes?”

“I've never ridden a bike before.” Jungkook mumbled, looking down, a little embarrassed.

“Then let's do it. I promise to make your first time your best bike experience.” Taehyung smiled widely.

And who's Jungkook to deny and dim that beautiful heart melting smile.

“Okay” Jungkook smiled.

Taehyungs smile grew wider at that. He excitedly got on the bike and held out the extra helmet for Jungkook to take.

Jungkook took the helmet and slowly went near to the bike trying to surpass his fears.

“Come on, don't be afraid, it's going to be fine.” Taehyung gave him a reassuring look as if he could read Jungkooks mind.

Jungkook got up on the bike, started to fidget with his fingers not knowing what to do with hands and of course thinking about the possible scenarios.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥', '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘦', '𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴'.

“You can hold into me so that you don't fall, but only if you're comfortable” Taehyung said, breaking his bubble of thoughts.

And without wasting any second Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung as if his life depends on it, well, it partially does, he needs to prevent the “falling down and breaking head” death.

But boy, it was a mistake. A big mistake. Big like dinosaur.

Because the moment his chest met with Taehyungs back, he felt electricity rushing all around his body.

And the addicting smell of Taehyungs cologne. Trust me, Jungkook tried not to sniff. He tried really hard, but miserably failed.

“I'm going to start the bike” Taehyung warned for the last time. Jungkook mindlessly nodded.

Taehyung started the bike, at first, it was slow, but the speed increased as Taehyung found Jungkook relaxing and adjusting with the speed.