Dinner time

TW. Sucide mentions
~~~~~~~~~~~~,Zaks pov,~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 7 months now..and things keep getting worse. No matter how many times I'm on call with my friends

Nothing gets better.

My videos are doing much much better at least. People started commenting what's so bad about the videos, and I fixed it!

They are getting around 20,000 views and 10,000 liks.

Only bad thing is the comments. I recently announced that I'm not straight. I don't know what I am actually, but not straight.

The main problem Is Me mentally. That's the problem with my life. I haven't given into any negative thoughts, but I really did think about it. A lot, maybe even to much.

Loneliness can really destroy a persons life. I thought a lot about that line. My mom always used to tell me that. She always  encouraged me to talk to people.

I never really liked people.. their always intimidating always unkind and bullies.

I didn't talk to really anyone in school until I realized how bored I really was. That's when I understood what my mother meant by loneliness can destroy your life.

So I made myself friends with almost eveyone in school.

Now though I'm 22 kinda famous, no friends living in L.A. Not the best life I suppose.

I do the same thing each day.

Wake up,get breakfast,record with badboyhalo,
Edit,upload,get dinner,be sad and then sleep.

Speaking of videos, I need video ideas I have not uploaded in a month.. My fans are probably getting bored of me.

I just really haven't had the motivation to record.
(A/N- I typed that without looking and on a bus)

and what's the point in recording if all you get is hate?

Bad seems to worry a lot about me knowing I have not asked him to record in a while. I just make up an excuse and he believes it.

I couldn't tell BadBoyHalo,my best friend, "oh it's because I have no friends irl and your not good enough for me, I need someone irl"

Today I flipped somethings around, I did the sadness first instead of eating dinner.

I'm really not that hungry..

Eh whatever.

I get up and head to the shower," I may as-well add that to the list since things are already out of order"
I grab clothes out of my closet,take them into the bathroom and start my shower

~~~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my clothes and see that it's 9:14
I wonder if any place is open right now

There has to be somewhere open,how would I decide what I want? Theirs so many places!

I'll ask Bad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Discord~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skeppy- BADDDDD

badboyhalo- What skeppy! I'm busy delivering pizzas! I don't want to crash and die!

Skeppy- relax Baldy you'll be fine!

badboyhalo- IM NOT BALD, and what do you want skeppy.

Skeppy- where should I order from I haven't had dinner!

badboyhalo- a pizza place :D pizza is always yummy!

Skeppy- okay that's all I needed. Now don't die <3

badboyhalo-<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~off discord~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pizza it is then!

Wait I have an idea for a video..

When the pizza man arrives I will try to be freinds with him! I get a video out and A friend this will be great!

I go and get my phone,my phone has a blue phone case with my derpy little Minecraft face on it.

I called the pizza places number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~on call~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pizza place- "this is pizza place how may we help you?"

Zak- "uhm yes I would like to place an order for a large pepperoni pizza and some bread sticks?"

Pizza place- "do you want cheese on the bread sticks?

Zak- "er yes please!"

Pizza place- "any drinks?"

Zak- "uhm why not! Can I get a liter of Dr Pepper?"

Pizza place- "yep! It'll be their in about 15 minutes"

Zak-"alright!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~off call~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made sure to order more then I normally would, for the pizza man of course. Hopefully whoever it is likes pepperoni pizza! I mean who doesn't?

(A/N me zak I don't like pizza.)

well I guess I'll get the cameras set up and the table ready!

I put one camera by the table and then I hid one by the front door. I also put a nice red and blue table cloth on the table.

I set out a few plates and glasses  for our pizza and our drinks.

Now that I think about it I'm kinda just inviting a stranger in my house..

Well they would know were I live already so why not!

                                      *ding dong*

There here already?!?! That was so quick!

I toss my skeppy face merch over my head and slide some Shoes on.

"one minute!"

I rush to the door ready to get the pizza and befriend the human on the other side of the door. The human who I though was a stranger.

I opened the door.

"BAD?"

866 words :3
(A/N it's really hard for me to stay motivated so if you would could you please vote and leave some comments? It would really help me continue this story.)