HELL YEAH

Skeppys pov
____________________________________

"Okay Quackity truth or dare!" I say

"Uhhhmmm truth,always start with truth." He says proudly.

"Uhhhmhm is it trueeeee that you lied about where you lived" I say knowing the answer.

"No? I've told everyone I live in LA."he says

"Then how come i didn't know??" I speak

"Never mind, Darryl Truth or Dare"Quackity says ignoring my last question

"Uhm dare!" The man says

After a while of stupid truth or dare questions Quackity decides to pull off a stunt I am very thankful for.

"Skeppy Truth or Dare"Quackity says

"Dare obviously" I say in a sassy tone.

"Okay I dare you to tell bad what you told me, on camera." Quackity says

"Wait.. about- what we talked about at like 4:00am last night?" I say nervously.

"Exactly." Alex speaks with a devious grin on his face.

"What are you guys on about?" Darry seems confused

"Do I have to? Can I forfit? I'll pay you!"I say knowing the answer.

"Yes you have to skeps~" Alex says giggling even more.

"just.. just come upstairs with me, Quackity I'll record." I lead bad up stairs fiddling with my fingers.

we entered a spare bedroom, it had red and blue wallpaper, a red bed, and blue LED lights. I liked to call this the skephalo room.

"sit on the bed Darry.." I'm so nervous.

my hands start sweating and I start shaking.

"So.. okay wait before I tell you this, please promise me you'll still be my best best friend.  I can't lose you." I don't want to lose my bbf Because of my stupid heart.

"Of course skeppy I love you so much! Theirs no way I could ever not be friends with you!"

"okay, we'll." I'm building up words to say it I don't want to mess anything up.

"How about this..give me your hands." I place both of the taller boys hands in mine. I glance at the camera to make sure it's still recording.

"Darryl, we have been friends for a while- okay no this is cringe hang on" I start giggling.

"ILL  JUST GET TO THE POINT, Darryl, I'm in love with you."

Our hands disconnect.

"Stop trolling zak we are not  even in minecraft-"
I cut him off.

"I swear this isn't a stupid troll it prank, I seriously think I am in love with you, everything about you is perfect in my eyes." I say embarrassed.

"So.. what your trying to tell me is you... you love me?"The taller boy says.

"Yeah basically, what about you? What's your feeling towards me?" I say hiding the nervousness.

"skeppy... I think, I love you the same way.." Darryl announces shyly.

"Then..will you be my boyfriend.?" My hopes are threw the roof.

"no." Bad days sternly

"oh okay! that's fine!" I say supporting his decision.

"I was just kidding you muffin head!" The boy giggles.

"HELL YEAH!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

the boy giggles.

518 words I don't really have an idea for the rest of the story so what should happen?