The kiss

Skeppys pov-

It's been 3 weeks since badboyhalo and I have been dating,the best 3 weeks of my life!

We have went on 2 dates once to an amusement park and then to a mall. Really really fun!

Anythings fun when I'm with him to be honest,he just makes places fun and rooms beautiful.

Quackity invited us to a party in Florida, with Georgenotfound, Dream, Sapnap, Karl ect.

So obviously we can't decline that!

It's this Friday which is in 2 days! So today we decided to go to the mall and grab our outfits.

"Come on slow poke!" I grab bads hand and drag him into the mall.

"Skeppy you know I don't like crowded placesssss" he says to me almost with puppy eyes. "Oh come on you baby" I say not giving into his guilt.

We go to target and find some nice outfits, it's a casual party so nothing to fancy.

Bad choses a nice black vest which is kind of like a crop top, and long baggie black pants.

I chose a white vest in the same style as bads and white baggie pants so we could match!

I was hesitant at first because I'm insecure about my stomach but bad said I would be fine so I'll trust him!

We payed for our items and headed out.
___________________________________
Thursday flew by like nothing! We honestly slept the whole day.

Friday came sooner than expected, and it was time for the party.

We both got our outfits on and out some make up on,I put on some contour to fix my wonky nose,and bad put on eyeliner which I've never seen him wear.

"Bad you look so- like-"

"Is it bad?" He asks

"Nonono you look,Hot."

My face turned red and I could not believe what I just said.

"Awww skeppy I know I'm pretty, no need to be embarrassed"

Thank god he didn't take that ina wierd way.

After 10 minutes we got in the car and headed to the party.
___________________________________
When we arrived,we stepped out and was greated buy Dream and George,"hi guys!" They grabbed us by our shoulders (in a nice way ofc) and gave us a tour.

"Don't be getting to drunk skeppy" dream said tease me.

"Yeah yeah whatever"  I said not planning on getting drunk,knowing I had to be with bad because of his fear of people.

We just chatted with freinds about life and stuff till I got bored and decided to get a little drunk

"Bad I'm going to go get a drink? Do you want to come with?" I ask knowing he probably won't want to drink but then again I don't really know.

"Yeah sure I could use one myself." He said.

"Oh I didn't know you drank?"

"I don't but it'll distract me from the people so I'll take it" he said.

"Oh okay" I grab his hand and lead him threw the crowd.

"Ewwwwwww all of these drinks suck but whatever." I say being picky.

I grab two cups one for me and one for him.

"I dare you to get the strongest one" Bad says.

"Fine,but you have to aswell!" I say knowing I'll get super drunk since I'm very sensitive to it.

"Deal!" He says with a troublesome face.

We both decide it was wayy to loud in the main room so we go up some flights of stairs and find a random room where no one is at.

"Je-oh-hahs" bad rambles out running outta breath.

We both sit against the wall and take a second to breath.

"Bad we should chug our drinks" I say knowing damn well I can't.

"Okay let's do it."

"3,2,1"

We try our best to chug the bitter drink.

"Ewwwwww" we say in sync.

We both just laugh and talk till it kicks in..
____________________________________

While bad is rambling,I space off looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Darryl.."

"Zak?"

"Your really pretty."

Nothing comes out of our mouths.

"Zak" bad says crawling infront of me.

"Darryl?"

"Kiss me."

"Wha-"

He grabs my face and kisses me.

He pulls away.

I hold him by the back of his neck,and kiss him.

He kisses me back.

And it goes from a kiss to a make out session.

Darryl slightly bites my bottom lip, while I tug on his hair.

"Mm" I let out.

I could tell we were both turned on,but I could also feel that bad was not ready to take it any farther.

"Bad I know your not ready to take it farther,that's okay." I say

"Thank you.." he lays on my chest

And we end up sleeping over at Alex's

A/N- THE ENDDDDDDD