Darry?? Zaky?!?!

"SKEPPY??" Bad yells in shock and excitement.

"Theirs no way it's actually you?" I say confused.
"you said you lived in Ohio!" I Yell.

(Only in Ohio..)

"Hah- about that.." he says nervously.

"GUYS ITS BADBOYHALO??!!!?!?" I shout to the camera.

The streams chat starts going crazy..

" NO WAY IT CANT BE"

"WHAT. A SKEPHALO MEET UP"

"BAD AND SKEPPY MEET UP?"

Soon the information is every where. Tik Tok, youtube, insta, Twitter.

"Bad do you want me to end stream?" I whisper to the tall dirty blond haired man next to me. I figured it would be the best for both of us, so we had some alone time to talk.

"Uhm yes please skeppy.", He whispers shyly.

So I did just that, I hit "end stream" and Bad and I set down.

"Uhm.. this is a odd way to meet irl..?" Bad says to break the silence.

"yeah.." I say with a question in the back of my mind.

"Are you okay skeppy? Is something wrong..?" He says.

"Why did you lie about where you live.?" I ask, worried he didn't want to see me.

"oh.", Bad says like he's hiding something.

"Well- I guess I was just kinda scared?" He says.

"WAIT. YOU WERE SCARED OF ME??" I giggle I can't believe he's scared of me!

"NOT LIKE THAT SKEPPY- IM NOT SCARED OF YOU, YOU WOULDNT DARE HURT ME!" Bad shouts.

"Then why were you scared?" What else would he be scared of? I know why I would be scared.. In fear he would think my house is messy, or he thinks I smell.. or- or-

Then My thoughts were interrupted "I mean we have never actually met before. I didn't want you to think anything bad of me." Bad blurts.

"Awuh bad! I love you just the way you are!" I say standing up for a hug.

Bad hugs me back, "thank you skeppy I could stay the same for you!"

"Well let's eat some pizza?" I say with enthusiasm.

"But this pizza is for you skeppy? Bad asked politely.

"Actually I bought a large because I was going to make a video where I made friends with the delivery person" I say.

"Oh- you can record I don't mind! Just I'd rather not stream it.." bad tells me.

"Alright! The cameras were already recording" I say giggling a bit.

We sit down and enjoy our pizza and chat a little bit!

"So bald boy.." I say knowing it'll make him mad.

"skeppy I'm not bald! Are you blind? I have hair on my head!"

"Mmm alright we'll anyway what's your name?" I ask, we have never told each other our real names.

"Badboyhalo?" He pauses. "Ohhhh you mean my real name! Why it's darryl!" He says proudly.

"Darry? Cool name!" I say teasing a bit.

"Dar- skeppy-" I interrupt him.

"Zak." I say 

"Such a cool name Zaky!" he says teasing me back.

That was.. kind of cute? Well I mean like he's cute when he said that...

"Fine I'm Zaky your Darry" I tell him.

(A/N- WHEN I TYPED DARRY IT CORRECTED  IT TO  DADDY 😭✋)

"Deal" bad shoots back.

We kept chatting for hours and hours and HOURS.
It was amazing! Until we realized something.

"Wait badb- Darry. It's like 4am." I say shocked

How could it have been that long? It felt like a few minutes!

I look over to bad, he's sleeping. I carefully observe the sleeping dirty blond green eyed man sitting across from me.

Adorable. I can't help but admit he's a little cute. I can't believe he's in my house if I'm being honest!

well he can't just sleep there? In an uncomfortable chair, I don't think so.

I lifted the sleeping muffin up, hoping not to awake him from his slumber.

I brought him up the stairs and into my room, I carefully lifted the blanket of my bed and placed him their.

I adjusted his body to where he was fully under the blanket (not his head of course).  Tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight bad.."

I hope be didn't mind the kiss. I sure hope he wasn't the slightest bit awake either.

I grab my blue notebook from underneath the night stand and calmly rush down stairs.

Once I reach downstairs I grab a pencil from the drawer.  I sat on the couch and started righting
____________________________________
2/22/22

             Hello notebook,  you'll never guess what happend! Bad was at my front door! Giving me pizza! Also.. idk what this feeling is.. I think he's "cute" for a reason? "Adorable" even. I EVEN GAVE HIM A KISS?? On his forehead ofc.

                                                 -skeppy out

____________________________________

782 words