Chap. 1

Y/N's pov:
"girl, im really jackin dd but he play too damn much, like last week i went out and there he was at the deli with some smooch. nigga didn't even notice me." elaine said. it's everyday, she talks about something dd does that aggravates her everyday. i pretend as if i'm listening but i'm not. my curls hide my airpods and as im listening to music all i can think about is him, ddot.

"laine, you know every sugarhill nigga is a hoe, js let it be. dd be flirting with you left n right but be all abt another female the next day, yk that's how it be." i say the same thing i say everytime. i sit there and think how does she not notice those same words?

"yeah yeah, you right like always.. anyways what's up with you and ddot?" she says with a smirk. "let's not talk about him rn, we should be getting ready" i blush hoping she doesn't notice, and she doesn't.

i manage to lift myself up off the bed and go into the bathroom, I'm so tired. I grab my towel off the hook and take my clothes off. I open the shower door to turn on the water and wait for it to get warm. Once it was warm, I go into the shower closing the door I let out a sigh of relief, the water bringing me comfort. I stay there for about five minutes before getting my scrub and putting my vanilla scented body wash on there before scrubbing myself. after that, I rinse myself off before putting conditioner on my legs and using my razor to shave. ( y'all know that trick to make ur skin hella soft hyhy) After that, and I scrub myself again, rinsing myself off and staying there for about another five minutes before I got out, I let out another huge sigh, the cold air hitting my body.

I walk out of the bathroom, going straight into my closet. I grab my brown dress and my Louis Vuitton bag with my brown and white air forces. I put on lotion before going back in to the bathroom to do my face care routine before doing my makeup. I sat at my vanity, getting all of the supplies that I needed out. I put on light make up such as lashes, lipgloss, and a bit of blush.

Y/N's fit^ ^

Y/N's fit^ ^

Once I was done, I got my dress and put it on being careful not to mess up my make up or my hair. I was almost done. I put on some deodorant, and some perfume. Now, all i had left to do was put on my shoes. i received a text from "ddot 💕" i unlock my phone using face ID to go see what the text said.

DDOT 💕
we'll be there in 30, be ready.
read: 1:36 p.m
DDOT 💕
why u leaving me on read ma yk i hate ts.
Y/N ❤️
bro it's my phone chill out w allat .

DDOT 💕
who you callin bro? igh watch when i see you .
read 1:51 p.m

I giggled at that last text, i wanted to get him heated so i left him on read again. darrian is something else. (mb w the gov)

He's always flirting w me, and i do it back js to return the same energy but people always dtm sayin me and him go tg real bad and shit like that, he's js my friend fr.

I go onto tiktok and the first thing i see is a ship edit of me and ddot, i felt myself get warm and quickly realized i was blushing, i saved it and scrolled.... after about 10 minutes i went to go check on my sister. i knocked on the door and heard her shout "come in." so i did. "i just came to check if you were ready."
"mhm, i am." she said. "alright" i replied before i left to sit on the grey couch in the living room.

I felt alone right now, even with Laine here. ever since dad died, mom had been a workaholic and when she's not at work she's at a bar. she's drowning man, and it's draining me. Laine and I try not to talk too much about it. I try not to think about it too much, but i can't help it. My family fell apart but Laine, DD, Ddot, Notti, and I made a new one. One that'll last forever.

Speaking of family, in the middle of my thoughts.. I heard a loud honk. I forgot to put my shoes on so I went into my room once again, put my shoes on walked back out of my room, being met with my sister hearing her say "let's go." we walk out, making sure to lock the door walking past the elevator, and going down the stairs seeing DD's car. Let me tell youuu... that elevator smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass literally. wrd2 people be fuckin in there. nasty asses.

All three of them got out of the car to greet us, notti first. "YOOO WSG MH," notti said. i gave him a kiss on the cheek before going in for a hug "wassup lil bro" i say while engulfed in the hug. After that Dd greeted me and ddot just mugged me and i returned that same energy, rolling my eyes at him.

We all got into the car. Dd in the drivers seat, Laine in the passenger seat, and ddot, notti, and i were in the back. notti was on the left, i was in the middle and as you can guess ddot was on the right. "Where we headed to" i yelled out to dd because of the music being loud. "we goin to the deli rq" he said, and i nodded. I sat back relaxing.
_____________________________________
IM FINALLY DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYSS!!
like i said im gonn try to get 2-3 updates in weekly because i'm gonna being doing longer chapters like 900-1,500 maybe 2,000 words so yeahh.

i know there wasn't much interacting between y/n and ddot in this chapter but there will be. he's mad at her alr y'all 😭

Im most likely doing a ddot pov for Chap 2. so we can see how he feels about y/n.

words: 1070.