Chap. 10

im backk!!
_________________________

Y/N pov -

i didn't know what to do after i walked out. i was devastated, at that moment i was pacing back and forth in front of the restaurant doors.

a few seconds later the door opened revealing the one person i didn't want to see, ddot.

"what the fuck are you doing out here?" i yelled, not even giving him the chance the speak.

"y/n, i'm so sorry i ain't mean for you to find out like this." he says to me.

i laughed hysterically "the funny thing is that i had to find out my followers, you were never gonna tell me so don't give me that bullshit."

we stayed silent for a couple of seconds before i collected myself and spoke up again.

"i just have one question."

"yea?" he replied.

"why did you do it?" i continued.

"i didn't mean for it to happen." he stepped closer to me.

"again with the bullshitting darrian, did your dick just accidentally slip in her."

"listen y/n." he raised his voice before he continued.
" i know what i did might've hurt you and i'm fuckin sorry for that but you knew i wasn't ready for this." he pointed between him and i.

"what the fuck do you mean this? it was supposed to be the start of a relationship, you promised me that you would try." i followed his moves, pointing between the two of us.

"well then i lied, okay?" he shrugged.

"you really just don't care huh?" i tilted my head lightly.

"ion know what you want me to tell you, ian finna trip over this, it was never supposed to be a relationship and we were never together... so if i'm being honest ian do nun wrong." he said carelessly, taking the car keys out of his pockets.

i was done trying with him.

"ok." i simply said, shrugging.

he looked into my eyes as if he was trying to read me.

he looked away quickly as he walked over to the drivers side of the car, got in, and started the engine.

the windows rolled down before he spoke "get in, lemme take you home."

"no." i said and started walking to who knows where.

"y/n get in." he sternly said.

"yo leave me the fuck alone, i have a ride." i said getting even more irritated.

i heard him suck his teeth before he rolled the windows back up and drove off. 

i pulled my phone out of my purse while walking, and called one of the people who i knew was always there for me, one of my favorites, edot.

i pressed on the call button and put the phone to my ear hearing it instantly ring.

the first ring didn't even finish before he answered.

i heard loud music in the background making me think that he was either in the studio or at a party.

"edot?" i said his name in a questioning tone.

"yoo y/n, wsp kidd." he exclaimed.

"hey, can you come pick me up?" i asked, with my voice in a low tone.

the music got quieter, more distant. he probably walked into a room.

"yea,where you at?" he questioned.