Chap. 4

Y/N pov -

I woke up at 6:23. i could not go back to sleep, so i went into my room and stayed up on my phone watching 'bridgeton' on netflix. (y'all that show is show good. go watch it rn.)

I had finished 2 episodes and checked the time. it was 7:50. i wanted to make breakfast this morning, before we left for the smash or pass for noti's youtube.

i went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and doing my face care routine before coming out and putting on lotion. i walked into my closet picking out a black long sleeve crop top and black and white sweatpants. (the christmas ones). after that, i put deodorant on and sprayed some perfume before leaving my room.

I walked out of my room seeing everyone sleeping, except ddot. he wasn't there. i furrowed my eyebrows. "mm goodmorning." i heard from behind me.

"goodmorning ddot, how'd you sleep?" i asked him.  his sleepy voice is so sexy.

"okay, what about you?" he asked me the same question.

"same." i was still so tired. i walked into the kitchen, going into the cabinet and grabbing everything that i needed to make the pancakes. i went into the fridge to grab the eggs and into the freezer to get the bacon.

"should i make eggs or mashed potatoes?" i asked him.

"eggs obviously, but scrambled." he answered.

i said "okay."

i poured the pancake mix into the bowl i had put out and put the ingredients into it before letting it sit there while i got the other stuff ready.

"yooo wassup mh's" i heard ddot say. i look at him confused since nobody else was awake but him and i. he came into the kitchen putting his phone at an angle where we both were able to be seen. he was on live. i had finished getting everything else ready before i went back to the bowl and started to mix.

i felt two arms wrap around my waist, i felt my body relax into his arms, this felt good. it felt really nice.

"y'all my wife really know how to cook." he said which made me laugh.

he went up to his phone reading the commentary.
____________________
DDOT pov -

i went up to my phone and started reading people's comments from my live.

i faintly smiled at the one that said "you guys are so cute."

"y/n's so pretty."

"ddot that's all u?"

"hi bae, i miss you." i read out loud. i looked at the username, it was my ex. jordan.

"who said that?" y/n asked. "i don't miss you, you a whole ass smooch." i said ending the live and replying to y/n's question after. "that was jordan?" "cheater jordan?" she question rolling her eyes. "yea her. she still on my dick to this day yo." i said irritated. it's been two months. she hummed walking back to the pan to flip the pancakes to the other side.

it's been about an 45 minutes since y/n started making breakfast. i started to wake everyone up so that they could all get ready and be finished by the time the food was done and put on the table.

"yoo sis you did this?" notti said as he raised his eyebrows.

"i told y'all i'm so good at cooking" y/n said being cocky.

"she's lying so fucking bad. i made all this shit for y'all so, enjoy it." i said and everyone looked at me and laughed. "what's so funny you don't think i can cook?" i asked them.

"no." they all said, laughing once again.

"alright mhs i got sum for that dw." they talkin mad crazy.

"damn dd you fuckin that shit up." lailai said and dd gave her a death stare. "stop playing wimme ma." (bro i swear the day smb calls me mama or ma is the day i'll do anything for them rs 😭)

once everyone finished eating elaine begged dd to wash the dishes and he did, he's so bad down for her. that's how i'm tryna be with y/n, but like i said i'm not ready to commit.

everyone had already showered so we all just changed our outfits to the one we planned on wearing to the youtube video that was happening soon. dd and notti had to stop at their house to get some extra clothes since we were all spending the night at y/n's and lai's again. so we left a little bit earlier than we were planning to. i was driving this time.

"yo be careful w my baby." dd said referring to his car. "i thought i was your baby, you see how people be switchin up that shit is wild." elaine said, making y/n laugh and look at them in the backseat from the passenger seat.

we got to dd and notti's house and everyone got out of the car. we walked to his door and y/n knocked on it, revealing melz. she lets us in and instantly hugged both y/n and lailai. i went to go sit on one of the many chairs that was in the living room.  "hiii my love!" she said to the both of them. "y'all staying today? i was finna get the za and some drinks so we could chill w bria." she asked them. "girl you know we want to but we gotta a video to shoot today." elaine answered for the both of them. "damn it's okay mh, next time tho." as soon as she said that notti and dd came back out.

"yooo let's go." notti said hyped.

"bye melz, we'll text you later so we can make plans." y/n said.

we walked out of the door going back into the car and leaving, now dd was driving. notti and elaine were fighting over the front seat, but notti ended up winning the small fight and got to sit in the passenger seat leaving me, elaine, and y/n back.

as always we were blasting music and i sneaked my hand onto y/n's thigh, squeezing them. she looked at me and blushed, not being able to hold eye contact. i smirked, knowing i made her blush and nervous all at the same time.
_____________________________________
words: 1057

i know i didn't write much but yeah n nothing much really happened but look at them acting like a couple

i'm tryna get like them on some rs
but i needed to get my grades up that's why i haven't been as active this is the last chapter for this week.
i will TRY to do 3 chapters next week, if not 3 then i will be doing 2.

E4N 💔