Chap. 7

Y/N pov -

I grabbed ddot's phone off of the couch that he was sitting in and made my way towards the area that he was in currently.

no, i wasn't gonna tell him that i knew that he had been texting jordan because as much as i wanted to confront him, there was no need to. at least not at the moment.

he didn't owe me an explanation even if i thought he did, and knowing him, he most likely wouldn't give me one.

"y'all goin to edot's party tonight?" i asked the whole group of boys that ddot was with since they were all friends of edots. they all nodded back at me.

i looked at ddot while he watched my movements and calmly handed him his phone. "thank you mh" he says. "mhm." i reply, walking away.

i went to go look for elaine and aria. i found aria, she was talking to notti. they were having a conversation, smiling and laughing. they seem to like each other. i'm happy for him, really. notti means so much to me.

i decided to give them a little bit more time, i went to go look for elaine instead. she was in a corner scrolling on her phone. i guess her and dd didn't make up yet. i walked up to her.

"you and dd didn't make up yet?" i asked her, already knowing the answer. she turned her phone off, lifting her head up to look at me. "nah but it don't matter, all i know is im finna be bussin tonight." she says.

elaine was never really one to show anyone how she really feels, not even me. she was never an open book, but when she finally brakes, she brakes.

i mean broken glass, smoking literally every hour, bottles of alcohol scattered, food wrappers everywhere. she shuts everyone out and comes back out better than ever and pretends like it all never happened. even through all of this, she is still the strongest person i know.

"you wanna leave right now to go get ready?" i asked her. "yea let's get ari." she suggests. "i peeped that nickname, it's cute." i chuckled. i liked aria she was really nice and extremely pretty.

i look towards direction her, she was still talking to notti. "they mad cute." i heard elaine say from behind me. "hella." i agreed.

i still found myself not wanting to disturb the two of them physically. so, i pulled out my phone to texted her instead.
_____________________________________

                                                                                      Y/N 😻
    you comin to the party tn?

ARI 🤗
yea, are u n lai leavin?

          Y/N 😻
                                                         yea we was finna    go get ready at my place, u wanna come?

ARI 🤗
bet, lemme tell notti rq.

                                                                                     Y/N 😻
                                                    alr we'll wait outside.
                                                                      read 6:57 p.m
__________________________________

i placed my phone in my back pocket. elaine and i walked out the front door of the building. "oh shit we came with dd's car." i realized.