Chap. 2

DDOT'S pov:
I'm sitting in the car trying my best not to talk to y/n. she was really tryin me earlier like i won't put her in her place, but all i wanted rn was to hear her voice. I look over at her and i guess she caught me staring so i mugged her for the second time and she spoke up, "fuck is up w you bro, you been deadass muggin me since i got here." she yelled towards me, but nobody heard it because of the loud music playing. "fuck is you callin me bro for?" i replied with an attitude (sassy ddot fr) "what are you to me then, last i checked we're js friends, nothing else." she shouted again, i didn't know what to say to that because, it was true.

Plenty of people ship y/n and I, but at the end of the day we're js friends right? but we flirt and we've kissed plenty of times before but that's nothing, that's all we are, friends.

Wrd2 she's a fucking tease, bro tell me why this girl said "you want me to call you papi instead" with a straight face, she was clearly trying to not smile. "yea, that's way better mami." i said. she turned her face away going back on her phone, causing me to grab her chin and turn it towards me cs who tf said we was done talking. "yo don't turn away from me when im talkin to you, all i'm tryna say is stop callin me bro and don't leave me on read when yk i don't like that, igh?"
i said actually done this time. she's said "okay" and went back on her phone, scrolling through instagram.

I watched her intently, she clicked on her story button and so she could post herself, she chose one of the photos from today im guessing considering its the same outfit, she picked one of my songs making me smile, but it quickly disappeared once i realized that i was smiling. Did i mention how good she looked with that dress on. her figure was really showing. i was a little jealous knowing that other guys were going to be looking at her.

We are just friends, i keep having to remind myself.

Once we got to the deli, i was the first to get out of the car. "hurry tf up y/n" lai said. that's what i call her sister, elaine is gang fr. "girl shut da hell up, don't you see me coming?" notti laughed when she said that. i was waiting for her to get out before i closed the door to the car. "thank you pa." she says and i nod.

We walk in to the store and we all go separate ways getting the things that we needed, i looked at y/n as she went to the drink area. i turn, making my way towards the snacks. i grab gummies, chips, chocolate, and some cookies knowing everyone was gonna want some, i took a variety of everything.

After that i went to go look for y/n.

_____________________________________
Y/N pov -

i got to the drink area noticing a tall boy who looks around my age looking at me. i mind my business just going to get what i need. i bent over to get the drink on the bottom shelf, coming back up. he was still looking at me so i spoke up.

"can i help you?"

"yeah you can actually"

"with?"

"well you fine as hell ma, can i get the digits or sum?"

he was tall, and had curly hair.. like ddots. he has brown eyes and a nice face. he was fine, so why not?

i took my phone out of my purse about to give it to him so he can insert his number when suddenly, my phone got snatched out of my hand.

I've never turned around so quick but to my surprise... it was ddot.

"yo gimme my phone back" i tell him. "no, what u givin him yo numba for?" he says back. "cs he asked for it and he's fine as hell, why else?" he furrows his eyebrows.

ddot turns to the guy who asked me for my number and asks him "who are you?" "im jordan who are you?" he answers his question. "im her boyfriend, why you tryna get at my wife?" ddot's said.

i stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say cs why is he so jealous and why is he calling me his wife, we not together?

"you controllin that?" jordan says.

"all the wayyyyy." ddot dragged his words.

"lemme give you my instagram atleast." i smiled at him, after ddot went to another isle. he says "okay" and i give it to him. turning my attention back to ddot i walked up to him and asked him "why'd you do that? me and jordan could've been" "fuck you mean y'all could've been? you wit me, y/n. stop playin ma."

"nah ddot. you the only one playin, you stay cockblockin every nigga that looks at me, but be on every other female so wsp wit u?" i say actually getting heated. "that's different tho, ion even like them smoochies fr."

"right, so you js playin w them too? that's what you don't get darrian, you say it's different but it's not cs i don't like them other niggas but, i know my worth and one thing you not finna do is play w me." i say walking away from him.

i took my drinks to the cashier and watch as she scanned them. "$7.42" i pull out my card and pay before going into the car. i say there for about 5 minutes just thinking, and i saw them walking out of the store making their way to the car.

We just blasted music the whole ride, not saying anything. i just sang along in my head trying to forget about the conversation ddot and i had at the deli. After about 10 minutes we got to the apartment complex.

This time, i was the first to get out of the car. i walked into my house going straight to my room. i let out a sigh i didn't know i had as i sat on my bed. the day has barely started and i'm already exhausted mentally and physically.

_____________________________________
words: 1073
chap 2 done finally
i might do one or two more this week.
should i do both pov's in one chapter or one person's pov in each chapter?? what y'all think
3 months with you baby boy, fly high notti. ballin 4 you, n everything 4 you. 💔💔