3(b)

Next morning

Maheshwari mansion

Time : 8 am

Ap , sujata & parineeta are making breakfast with the help of a servant........durgaprasad , ramprasad & adarsh are busy on phones .........they are trying to solve the business problems created due to arrest of their daughter in-law.............

Suddenly , they all heard uttara's shout ......

Uttara : badi maa , mom , bade papa , papa , adarsh bhaiya , pari bhabhi come here fast......

Hearing her all went to see what happened......

They saw a worried uttara with a newspaper in her hand........

Sujata : what happen..... Why are you shouting .......is this how a traditional marwari girl behave........if you shout like this in your in-laws house then they will point at my upbringing........... Idiot girl ......

Ap & dp : you are daughter of maheshwari's ........this behaviour is not allowed in our house.......

Adarsh & pari : why are you looking at the newspaper with worry......

Uttara : (gives the newspaper to adarsh who reads the article of front page) ...........after seeing newspaper he is very tensed......

From adarsh  durgaprasad takes the newspaper , he also looks worried after seeing the newspaper......

One by one all sees the newspaper & thinks about their reputation & business .......how will they handle this mess.......

Annapurna  & sujata starts crying after seeing the newspaper.........

Just then they starts getting calls from business clients , investors , board members of maheshwari industry , relatives ........all are asking about only one thing......

How are they going to undo the damage done to their reputation & business due to their daughter in-law Ragini maheshwari ?????????

Baadi

Gadodias after breakfast are busy in arrangements ......today is pag phere of their ragini......so shekhar went to maheshwari mansion to bring ragini for ritual.......parvati & deendayal are doing remaining works ..........today they are so busy ........ deendayal who reads newspaper after breakfast everyday didn't bother to check where is today's newspaper..........

Parvati instructs their only servant to do work properly .......he is a helper at their shop ..........

Dharamshala

Sharmishta who slept late at night after worrying for ragini......got late today in waking up.......in hurry she got ready & without breakfast she went to baadi .......

Life hospital

Sanskar & dida are waiting for today's blast ........swara got conscious some time before......... but she is not in a condition to tell anything.......sanskar & dida tell her to relax .........due to her surgery she is not fully conscious ......but she open her eyes for some minutes ......due to heavy sedatives & painkillers she is feeling sleepy ............

Sanskar & dida are having breakfast when his pa inform him about reactions of maheshwaris , gadodias & marwari samaj.............Sanskar told his pa that nobody should know about us being here ......if Mrs sharmishta came here then don't allow her to enter in the hospital.......no maheshwari or gadodia should enter in the hospital.......

Dida : does your mother sujata know about this hospital......????

Sanskar : she don't know that I am SM then how she could know that life hospital is owned by me ........I only old about revenge & ragini's involvement ........she don't know where I was in the last 5 years ..........I don't trust her .......when they throw me from maheshwari house then she didn't protest .....if she cared for me then she would follow me or stop them to throw me out of my house ......as maheshwari mansion is ancestral house not only durgaprasad's property.....but she loves that family & luxuries only.........that 's why she didn't blame them , in fact she was living happily with them in all these years........

.I also have right on every property of maheshwari's ........that I will claim at right time......

They are watching news in a I pad ...........

Younger daughter inlaw of Durgaprasad maheshwari - Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari is a thief .......she stole jewellery of granddaughter of Shobha Bose which is worth 50 lakhs......not only this we got to know she also stole designer Wedding dress of granddaughter of Shobha Bose that was exclusively made for her marriage which didn't happen .............Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari wear all this jewellery & that designer dress on her marriage with the fiancée of Shobha Bose's granddaughter......... Wow what a thief guys !!!!

You see she stole not only wedding dress , jewellery but also fiancée of someone......

Beware people from this girl , she can steal your husband next .......in fact I won't be surprised if she steal property of some rich family ........she is a cunning criminal who uses her acting skills to trap people ........

Sanskar & dida are laughing hearing this.......
Next they see media outside baadi & gadodias trying to go out so they can meet their laadoo in police station ......but media & people of baadi wants to hear from them ...........

Shekhar gadodia after getting news of Ragini's arrest went to police station .........

Sharmishta reach gadodia niwas in baadi & told about their laadoo's arrest ........after hearing her parvati & deendayal decided to go to police station directly.........but after coming outside baadi they saw media & big crowd who are asking about Ragini .......

Sharmishta also accompany them......

In police station ~

Shekhar is having an argument with a constable ........saying that his daughter Ragini is very innocent .......she is framed........

Constable is trying to make him understand that she got arrested with stolen jewellery & wedding dress......so they have proof of her theft with her wedding photos & video...........

Here , outside baadi media is firing question after question on parvati & deendayal gadodia along with sharmishta .......

Media person 1 : your granddaughter Ragini stole jewellery & wedding dress of a to be bride then married that girl's fiancée .......why didn't you stop her Mr & Mrs gadodia.....??????

Is this what you taught her???????

Outside mm ,

Dp & rp came outside to talk to media persons other wise they will not go from here ...............

Media person 1 : Mr durgaprasad maheshwari you always talks about ethics , your culture .........here your daughter in law ragini stole a to be bride's jewellery & wedding dress but your wife & sister in law supported her.........is this your ethics ????????

Media 2 : Mrs sujata you didn't support your son but supported your nephew laksh........ your son lost his mental balance but you are concerned about everyone but your son.........

Media 3: Mr rp your brother threw out your son for loving a Bengali girl but agreed to marry his son to a Bengali girl ...... You didn't feel hurt with his behavior???????