Part 4

At Life hospital

Dida : My first attack on my shoru's culprits is successful........ Now , I will wait for their move ........i will decide about my next attack after seeing their reaction............Sanskar you have only one work that is to protect shoru .........be with her all the time.........they will try to meet her & that nagini will surely try to kill shoru again.........be careful !

Sanskar : I am staying here with swara.......in fact I increased her security ..........she is under my protection ...........aap befikar rahiye dida .............black commandos are appointed for swara's security..........only we both are allowed to enter this room.........

What about lakshya ??????

Won't you punish him for misbehaving with swara from first day.......??????

Dida : why do you think I will not punish him???????

He is the main reason for all this mess.....in fact he is the reason for my shoru's this condition.....

He didn't like that nagini from first day......then why he agreed to get engaged with her .......because he is spineless man.......he can't lose luxuries provide by his father so got ready to marry that nagini on his father's order.............

He want to harm swara because she challenged his arrogance .........that's why created this marriage drama........I know from day one but because of my shoru .....I kept quite......that was my biggest mistake.......I should have made her understand that he is another shekhar gadodia ..........but I failed miserably in front of her stubbornness.......

Enough of her stubbornness , now only I will decide for her ............

Start preparing for the marriage ......I want a big fat Bengali wedding for my shoru.............we are anyways free till next attack.......so let's plan yours & shoru 's marriage in this time.......why to waste this precious time...........and I have to buy new jewellery for shoru ..........I am calling my jeweller here........

Go shu shu......kitna kaam hai dugga dugga!!!!!!!!!!!

Dida got busy in arrangements & sanskar asked his pa to contact best wedding planner for his wedding..........

After that he got busy in his office work.......he is working from the hospital for some days........till swara is not discharged from hospital..........

One side  planning for swara's wedding starts........other side destruction of her culprits began...........

Her dida is all set to punish her culprits........ She won't spare anyone.........

Dida(thinks) : I lost my husband due to those gadodias & sharmishta .......still I didn't think to punish them........but they took my silence as my weakness......

Her husband (swara's grandfather) who was already hurt from his daughter's deeds got a heart attack after hearing insults from parvati gadodia.........who was a good friend of his wife ..........parvati rejected the marriage proposal of sharmishta with her son even after knowing about her pregnancy............... He could not handle shock after shock & died leaving his wife Shobha Bose .......before dieing he told to start securing the future of their grandchild ..............make him/ her strong to live like a Bose ...........prevent her from bad influence of sharmishta & gadodias ........Shobha Bose promised her husband to raise their grandchild like he wished ...........

That's why she herself raise her shoru & sharmishta's negligence towards her helped Shobha ..........

Thinking about memories of past she is missing her husband now........