3(c)

At Maheshwari mansion ,

Dp told media that he will organize a press conference , there he will answer ........he requested them to leave from here........but media got a breaking news so how can they show mercy to him........this news already increased their trps ..........unable to convince the media , he went inside..........

Dp : (gets a call from marwari samaj committee who ask him to come at office immediately ) I have to go office for a emergency meeting .......Ram & adarsh you handle here........

They both said okay........

Hearing about samaj meeting , Annapurna & sujata got tensed...........they start praying to Thakur ji to help their family.........

Annapurna : hey thakurji , why are you punishing an innocent .......my bahu Ragini is very innocent ......please show way so my ragini can be proved innocent in front of all........(crying)

Sujata (crying) :  jiji ! our ragini bahu is a traditional marwari girl & that Bengali is jealous of her that's why she framed our innocent ragini bahu when her characterless granddaughter run away from marriage ......but god will sure punish the culprit ........

Parineeta & uttara (nods in yes) : you are right chachi ji / mom ........god will not punish our innocent ragini

Durgaprasad (irritated) : shut up you both (to Annapurna) I told you to stop lakshya from marrying ragini in that situation....... But your stubborn nature will always create problems for me & my reputation....... Your over pampering spoilt your son (lucky) but still you don't listen to me.........we are suffering just because of you ..........

And leaves from there to marwari samaj office..........

Annapurna gets upset hearing her husband ........she thinks it is all because of that Bengali girl who trapped her baby son lakshya in her fake love........otherwise today she & her family would be happy ......she continue her curses for Swara & her dida .......

In all this sujata maheshwari forgot about her only son who is missing from yesterday.......& so-called badi ma of Sanskar who always says that she treats sanskar as her son forgot about him ........uttara forgot her real brother who is mental according to them.......but caring about her so called cousin & his wife .........Mr ramprasad forgot he is a father of a mentally sick son who can't take care of himself now .....ramprasad is busy in his bhai saa as always.........none bothers to even check on him .......so they never knew he is not at home........

At Marwari Samaj office ,

Here , all are discussing about the situation & its impact on their samaj..........after discussion they decided to protect their samaj reputation with few steps.........its necessary for their samaj otherwise they would get criticized by whole world........as it spread that marwari people are doing crimes & harming other community........ Specially , living in Kolkata & harming bengalis can create serious problems ........they are scared if it will create communul riots between marwari & Bengali ......so to prevent any disaster its needed .......

When Dp arrived at office , they told him he is no longer the head of Marwari samaj & their family will get punishment after they got statement of Swara Bose & her grandmother Shobha Bose .........especially Ragini maheshwari , Annapurna maheshwari & sujata maheshwari...........