[1] 𝗛𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗

'CHAOS HAS COME AGAIN'

'The girl shattered into pieces'

_____________________________

FOUR MONTHS AGO

ALL YOU COULD HEAR throughout the animal clinic were my screams. I'm in pain, my body hurts. Everything did. I never thought it would feel like this.

"Make it stop!" I yelled as Derek, Scott, Isaac and Deaton held me down.

"The pain! Make it stop!" I yelled again. I don't want the bite.

Yes, I asked Derek but after what I've been through I don't want it. Not anymore.

"I don't want it!" I said to them. I don't want to become a werewolf. I can't be one.

"Hold on." I said. Derek and Isaac found me unconscious at the woods.

"Look, just breathe and calm down." Derek said to me making me look up at him.

"Calm down? Some stupid werewolves with red eyes attacked me and bit and you're telling me to calm down." I said to Derek with angry and tears. I can't calm down in this kind of situation.

"W-what is happening to me? Why am I reacting like this?" I asked but none of them don't know why I'm reacting the way I am.

"We don't know, but we need you to hold still. Rory, your going to be alright your safe." Scott said to me making me shake my head.

"I don't want to be a werewolf." I said crying it out.

"I-i can't be." I said to him.

"This can the happening. Everything will change. Everyone will." I cried as he placed his hands on the side of my cheek.

"You're not going to be alone." He said but I i shook my head.

"N-no you don't get it." I said.

"None of you!" I yelled as felt pain everywhere.

"My dad is a hunter." I said as he shakes his head.

"Y-you don't know what he will do. I asked Derek for the bite but-ever since-," I said cutting myself off with a scream.

"Ever since what happened to me, I don't want it. Not anymore. Scott." I said to him.

"I can't be a werewolf." I said to him as I cried his other hand held my hand.

"Whatever they did to her It's something else." Deaton said to Scott, Derek, and Isaac. I looked between all three of them.