[2] 𝗠𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗥

'CHAOS HAS COME AGAIN'

'The girl shattered into pieces'

_____________________________

"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY we have to listen to you talk about you, looking for a guy?" I said to Lydia as we were at the lockers

"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY we have to listen to you talk about you, looking for a guy?" I said to Lydia as we were at the lockers. She wants to hook up with a guy.

"Didn't you like had sex with some random guy yesterday?" I asked her making her lips make a pop sound.

"You really are getting in there are you?" I asked her making her scoff.

"Well, at least I'm getting some. I mean, you and Stiles have been seeing each other and what? No sex? No dates? Huh?" She said to me. She has a point a very good one actually.

"You're right. I need to be just like you." I said to her with a smirk.

"See, this is why I miss my old best friend." She said as I roll my eyes at her.

"She's back and ready to get back out there" I said to her before Allison let out a laugh.

"Freshman." Lydia said feeling the hots for every boy she sees in the hallways.

"Tons and tons of fresh men." Lydia said to us.

"You mean fresh boys." Allison told her as I squinted my eyes before humming.

"They do look hot." I said with a slight shrug.

"Lydia..." Allison said with a chuckle.

"They're fourteen." Allison said.

"Eh, some are more mature than others." Lydia said not giving two shits about it.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." Allison said making Lydia chuckle and leaned against the lockers.

"Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine." Lydia said making me laugh.

Before she banged her hand on the longer making me jump.

"But I don't want a boyfriend." She said turning to look at the boys walking around as they were some sort of snack.

"I want a distraction." She said to us making me laugh at her. She really needs a man. Allison and I turned to her direction where she was staring and saw these two attractive guys holding helmets as they walked in.