[6] 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗔𝗦𝗦

'CHAOS HAS COME AGAIN'

'The girl shattered into pieces'

____________________________

MAY, 19 2007

"DAD, WE'VE BEEN AT this for hours." I said to him, we were at the back of the cabin, learning how to use a bow and an arrow.

"Yeah, dad. I want to go do something other than this." Jeremy said making me roll my eyes at him.

"You just want to go call your little girlfriend." I said to Jeremy as he glare at me.

Jeremy's eleven and I'm twelve.

He's been crushing over this girl who I don't know.

"She isn't my girlfriend. She's my friend." Jeremy said as dad laughed us.

"Alright, kids. Come on. You guys need to learn how to use these just in case one day you'll need to when you guys go hunting." Our dad said making me sigh.

"Dad, what could we go hunting for. I hate it." I said to him as he knelt down to me.

"Because you never know who will happened and I want you and your brother to know to protect each other. If I'm gone you're the one who's going to learn how to hunt when you come up here." He said to me tugging my hair behind my ear.

"Nothing is going to happen to you dad." Jeremy said to dad as I nodded.

"Jer, is right. We can all come down here to hunt. And we'll learn how to use this." I said raising the bow in my hand.

"And plus, I think I'm getting better at this than Jeremy." I said to him as Jeremy let out a scoff.

"No you're not." Jeremy said with confidence picking up the bow and the arrow and lining himself in position and aiming to the red x that is marked in the tree hitting on the end of the x making me laugh.

"Totally. My turn." I said to Jeremy as I positioned myself and the bow taking a whole deep breath before letting go of the arrow and it went straight to the center.

Good aiming.

"Bam!" I said running to Jeremy and dancing in front of him as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I hate you!" Jeremy said to me as I ruffled his hair.

"Love you too." I said as I laughed making my dad also laugh watching me having fun and beating Jeremy at this.

"Okay, you two. Keep working on it meanwhile I'll tell your mom to make your favorite dessert." My dad said making Jeremy and I jump with excitement.