[5] 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗢?

'CHAOS HAS COME AGAIN'

'The girl shattered into pieces'

_____________________________

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY thinking about it?" Scott asked me as we walked to the back of the bank where Boyd supposedly is held

"About?" I asked him as he sighs.

"Killing them." He said to me making me look down and sigh.

"You want the truth?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Yes, I do. And I know you think killing isn't the answer but ever since I turned all I can ever think of is how-," I said to Scott.

"I want to kill the people who turned me into this creature. A creature that my friends are scared of." I said to Scott. "I'm not scared." Scott said making me laugh.

"Scott, we've been friends for a year now and I know that you are scared of me I know everyone is. The way you guys look at me is the way you guys are scared of me." I said to him.

"Even Stiles is scared of me." I said to Scott,

"you don't know that!" He said but a let out a chuckle.

"Y-yeah, I do. He's scared of me I could feel it I could sense it but I don't know how he can be near me, kissing me." I said to him running my hands through my hair.

"Because he loves." Scott said making shake my head.

"We just started dating. How does he love me?" I asked him as he tilted us head raising his brows.

"Because, he's never done anything to anyone. You're the first girl he's ever cared for. And the fact that he asked everyone for help for your first date." He said to me. He never said who helped him with the picnic.

"He asked you guys?" I asked them making him nod,

"yeah, he asked, me, Lydia, Allison, Juliet, Jeremy, even Derek." He said to me making me smile.

"He was planning it first days to make it perfect." Scott said to me making my cheeks turn into a tint of red.

"He did it all for you." Scott whispered to me making me smile. Stiles is just the perfect man I ever dated.

"We aren't scared of you." Scott said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We are happy. You're stronger, you're happier. I hated the idea of you getting the bite from Derek but I think it was for the best. You're fearless." He said to me making me laugh a little.