∙ ୨୧ benign butterflies : 03 !¡

now playing . . .
» sob story : arrested youth «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:16
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

» sob story : arrested youth «0:00 ─〇───── 3:16⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

comments

shinoboo : holllyyyy shiiiitt 🤤
thomahawk : I could do better
yoi_miya : @ thomahawk respectfully, shut up🥰
arataki_yeetto : 10/10, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

◢◤◢◤◢◤ SCARAMOUCHE POV !

Scaramouche glanced between his breakfast, then ar the one Ayaka posted. Back at his. Hers. His. A small bowl of cereal. He wasn't hungry, he never was this early in the morning, but he looked at the bear-shape pancakes and strawberries once more.

He started to type. Stopped. Again. Finally, he now had at least something to say.

scaramoucheee : happy birthday

Unemotional, irrelevant, the exact same thing as half of the other comments. What did he care? He wasn't friends with Ayaka, regardless of what she thought and if she considered them to be. Even if he wished he could think of them that way. He had friends, sure, but his relationships with Rosalyne and Childe was nothing more than laughing and teasing one another. Maybe if Scaramouche had some sort of crisis, he could rely on Tartaglia. Big maybe.

missfrostflake : @ scaramoucheee Thank you!

private message (missfrostflake, scaramoucheee)

missfrostflake
Hey! Want to come over
to my house early to hang
out before the party?

scaramoucheee
why?

He considered his answer for a second, and realized how rude he sounded. His mother had to go to Liyue that morning for some important business leaving Scaramouche to his own devices. She wouldn't care if he went anywhere or not. She might not even notice.

scaramoucheee
sure

missfrostflake
💞 Great!! Can I add
you to a group chat? It's
everyone else who will
be there

Archons no.

scaramoucheee
yeah ok

He had a particular, selective loathing for any sort of group chats. Scaramouche had only been one before, with Rosalyne, Tartaglia, and some of their other friends. He barely remembered any of them, but it had been chaotic and they never shut up; he never got a word in. He left the chat only a few weeks after it had been created.

group message: AREA 51
(yoi_miya, u/n, missfrostflake, thomahawk, kazuhaha, kokomisangonomiya)