∙ ୨3୧ affinity day : 06 !¡

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

private messages (tartagalicious, u/n)

u/n
tell me abt scaramouche

tartagalicious
whatcha wanna know

u/n
yes

tartagalicious
okaaayyy his real name is
kunikuzushi but he goes
by his middle name

idk why its both long af
and hard to spell

he's likes art

he's rlly good, but dont
tell him i said that 🤫

i have never seen him
give a shit abt anything

he just kinda does his
own thing ig

he's never had a gf or bf
but he doesnt talk to
anyone ever thats not me
& rosalyne

& u ig

whys that

u/n
stuff happened

tartagalicious
stuff? 🥵😮‍💨😩

u/n
not like that

just stuff

tartagalicious
ok keep ur secrets 🤭

r u satisfied

u/n
not in the slightest🥰😍

You turned off your phone. Scaramouche and you still sat in the history classroom you chose to take lunch in. He hadn't said anything and you didn't want to follow up with the wrong thing, so you decided it would be best to say nothing. You weren't sure why you went to Tartaglia, of all people, but you knew he knew Scaramouche better than anyone else you knew. Kunikuzushi.

It made sense. Hadn't that been what Yae Miko called him? You didn't think about it at the time.

Damn it. You recognized this feeling. The intense curiosity and excitement, the fluttering heartbeat. The wanting to know this, that, and the other. You knew it all too well. With your elementary school crush you had forgotten the name of, with Kazuha. No, no way. You knew you tended to be a hopeless romantic of sorts, but no way.

No way.

◢◤◢◤◢◤ ❝ it's all gonna be okay

You and Scaramouche found Tartaglia and Heizou at the field after the hour long lunch break. While time had crawled by in the classroom, you were grasping at straws to go back just a few minutes. You took a deep breath to steady yourself, your anxiety, and looked at the table they waited. at.

Four seats, pencils, and a manila folder, "A test? Really?" Childe appeared less than impressed at the sight.

"They did say academic competitions, too." Heizou shrugged. "Hopefully, it's stuff we've been taught."

You took the seat across from Childe and expected Scaramouche to take the empty one next to you, but when you looked over your shoulder, he hadn't moved. You were about to ask if he was alright when your phone buzzed.