∙ ୨୧ affinity day : 06 !¡

now playing . . .
» ready yet : sasha alex sloan «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:38
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

group message: AREA 51
(yoi_miya, u/n, missfrostflake, thomahawk, kazuhaha, kokomisangonomiya, scaramoucheee)

yoi_miya
TODAY!!!

missfrostflake
Everyone registered,
right?

u/n
unless yoi did it wrong

yoi_miya
TODAY!!1!1!1!!!

kazuhaha
Today?

kokomisangonomiya
AFFINITY DAY!! We
all get to see each other 💗

scaramoucheee
we all hung out this
weekend though?

u/n
whats ur point? 🤔

yoi_miya
whats ur point? 🤔

missfrostflake
whats ur point? 🤔

kazuhaha
whats ur point? 🤔

thomahawk
whats ur point? 🤔

kokomisangonomiya
whats ur point? 🤔

scaramoucheee
ok

private messages (scaramoucheee, u/n)

scaramoucheee
you need a ride to
school?

u/n
yeah

scaramoucheee
k then hurry up

u/n
😴😴💤

At that, you got off of your phone and started looking through your bad for the one outfit you packed that you had yet to wear. Huh? Nothing. Aside from what you wore Friday and at Ayaka's party. Everything had finally dried, and you kept searching. Nothing.

Fuck. You looked around, as if that would help you now. And then down, at the clothes you were still wearing. It'll do. You decided.

After a long silence yesterday afternoon, you finally managed to ask if you could take a shower. Yeah? Scaramouche had said, as if the question itself was ridiculous and the answer was obvious.

You put on your backpack and went downstairs, you found Scaramouche in the living room. "No clothes?"

"I thought I packed enough. I'm sorry, I'll wash them and give them back."

"I don't care. Keep them if you want." Scaramouche stood up and with his bag and walked past you to the front door. "Let's go."

◢◤◢◤◢◤ ❝ they're reaching for reasons

Scaramouche pulled into the front courtyard of Narukami High School. You noticed him looking at it, as if he were critiquing the architecture. When he spoke, he was. "Narukami is smaller than I thought it would be."