Chapter 14

A week later...

January 23, 2021

Saturday

12:07 PM

"Already seen it coming"

Third Person's POV

Lauren, Keisha and Donald are at the doctor's to see about the baby gender. The girls are with Dashon. They've been with him since yesterday. They go back to Lauren tomorrow.

The throuple looking at the screen, waiting for the gender to be revealed.

"You're having a healthy baby boy." The doctor announced as he took some pictures.

"I'll be right back." He spoke as he walked out the room leaving the three alone.

"Looks like you're having my son." Donald said. "Looks like she's having our son." Keisha corrected him.

"Yeah you're right." He admitted as he claimed her lips.

"So just forget about me over here? I'm the one carrying the baby." Lauren complained. Keisha chuckled as she walked up to her and gave her a kiss. Donald did the same.

"Any name ideas for baby boy yet?" Keisha questioned.

"We just found out the gender Keisha, damn!" Keisha rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Well I already had some names wrote down." Lauren told them.

"What are they?" Donald wondered.

"I know that you want his name to start with a D so some of the names I came up with are Dale, Daniel, Devin, Drew, Desmond, Darrien, Dario, Davis, Dallas..." she explained.

"Nah... definitely not Davis. That only sounds right for a last name." Donald spoke.

"I agree." Keisha chimed in.

"Dario, Desmond and Darrien... I like those names." Said Keisha.

"I don't like Dario, that sounds corny. Don't like Desmond, that sounds a lil girlish. Dallas, Drew, and Darrien? I can go with that." Said Donald.

"So what's it gonna be?" Lauren asked.

"Darrien Dallas Hart." Donald announced. Keisha nodded in agreement.

Donald looked at Lauren for approval. She gave him a look of approval.

Then the doctor walked in handing them the pictures.

"You're all ready to go. You can go to the front desk to schedule another appointment." He told them.

"Thank you doc." Said Lauren. "My pleasure." He replied, walking out.

"Next step is to meet your parents." Donald reminded her. Lauren smiled.

"Yep." She said rubbing her belly. Keisha kissed her cheek and placed her left hand on her belly as well.

"When you want us to meet them, boo?" Keisha questioned.

"They have been waiting long enough so how about... today? If that's okay with you two." She asked them.

"I'm down, how you feeling Keisha?" "I'm fine with that." "Good, let's get out of here." Said Donald.

Dashon's House....

Penda POV

Well this time Dashon is not cooking but I am. I'm cooking something simple... grits and fried chicken. But if you walk in this house, you can't deny that I don't have it smelling good in here.