chapet #3 the unexpected

page #7

Isabella's Pov.

Sitting alone engulfed in the book I was reading, I was so distracted I never heard them coming. I heard them laugh when I looked up and saw them standing there Hillary and her groupies.

* Hey smell that. Smell's like shit. Oh lookie here little miss thing! Were's your boy friend ?

* Look just leave me alone I ain't starting anything ok.

* Oh leave you alone. You took my guy.

* Hillary I'm sorry I know you must be going through a hard time. I felt like crap when Dustin and I separated and.....

* Shut the fuck up bitch. What you did is low you got your self pregnant just to get him to stay with you that is low you scancky ass pathetic whore.

Her friend's al started to laugh as she kept on with her rants and insults. Everything happened so fast. Hillary started to push me and her friends were pulling at my hair they tossed my book over edge along with my back pack. I tried desperately to get away from them loosing my balance. Hillary grabbed for me. I thought for just a second she was going to help me, but no she pushed me. The last thing I saw before falling from the top of the bleacher's over the railing to the hard floor was Hillary's smile. As I laid there on the floor in so much pain all I could think of was my baby. I was alone no one would here me or see me from here, I'm going to die.

===================================================================

Page #8

Luke's Pov.

I can't believe my dad making me come to this school with all these human's. This is some shit I'm about to be Alpha. He say's i need some humanity so he sends me here. On top of it "join a sport", he say's but I'm not to use my full strength so that i may learn self control. I am so frustrated with all his rules the mighty Alpha Santornei and his unruly son. What a shame his only son can not control his anger he must be so disappointed. Well at least track helps it releases the tension. Track is a one person sport i run alone. The good thing is even holding back I'm faster than these clowns. And what is up with these girls bunch of easy little wana be models.

After a few runs around the track I noticed the leader of the slut pack and her minions, running down the bleachers. I really didn't think nothing of it as I like to keep to my self and not get involved. The least I have to deal with people the better.

The air felt stiff. My heightened senses were on high alert. Something was off when i heard a whimper. Looking toward the direction the sound came from the smell hit me full blast the smell of blood. My wolf at the scent surrounding the blood was going crazy driving toward the bleachers. Upon reaching the bleachers I saw her laying there motion less i could hear the faint beat of her heart. I'd seen this girl before she was in my english class. She dated that guy in the football team. She looked so pale and there was so much blood around her I didn't stop to think I took her into my arms and felt the shocks the moment our skin touched.

Rushing through the parking lot I didn't stop to think if any one would see me. Opening the door to my car I placed her gently in the back seat. Getting in the driver seat I wasn't sure what to do next all I could think of was she needed help I had to calm my self down. Reaching to the back seat i took her hand in mine and drove to the pack house mind linking my father i explained the situation. Father would know what to do he said he would have the pack doctor there.

Driving up to the front of the house my Mom and Dad were already waiting for me. Dad tried to take her from me but my wolf would not let any one near her I was on edge dad had to calm me down.

* Son you need to let us take her.

* No. I'll take her to the infirmary.

* Fine but once there you have to let the Dr. see her

I growled but I accepted. I new it was necessary for her to get the help that she needed but I had just found her my Mate.

===================================================================

Please vote comment

Cliff hanger and this story continues the drama goes on. hope you guys like it.