let's promise to never forget tonight.

PAIRING: padawan!anakin skywalker x padawan!reader

SUMMARY: Master Kenobi ruins the moment.

"Let's promise to never forget tonight."

Anakin guffaws beside you, causing Obi-Wan to stir from his slumber. It makes Skywalker laugh even more once he catches a glimpse of his Master's appearance. Obi-Wan, unfortunately, fell down a large puddle hours ago, drenched from head to toe. To make matters worse, the weather on this planet you've found yourself stuck in (no thanks to Anakin's superb piloting skills) would definitely freeze the Master Jedi if you all don't take shelter and if he does not change into new clothing.

By the time Anakin found a decent cave, Obi-Wan's clothes are close to freezing, his face nearly blue from cold. You take out extra clothing from the mission you had completed just before you landed on this chaotic planet, a thick fur dress.

Obi-Wan was too out of it to even protest. Though he's fine now and resting close to the fire.

"How could I ever forget about this?" Anakin chuckles quietly. It's still dark outside, but there are a few rays of sunlight gracing the otherwise desolate plane. He is careful with his hands, inching slowly to rest against your jaw, noses mere inches away from one another. Longing fills the air, to let go of duties–to succumb to the heart's desire.

Your breath hitches as he closes the distance when Obi-Wan's pained groans echo in the cave. Anakin seethes in distaste, eyes closed, and pulls away from your touch. A wide range of curses pours out of his mouth, drawing laughter from your own.

"Are you laughing at me right now?" He asks, sulking.

"Am not!"

"It's not funny!"

"...What's funny, Anakin?" Obi-Wan coughs weakly, beads of sweat occupying his forehead.

Anakin gives you a funny look, eyebrows pinched together in a scolding frown which would have worked if he wasn't at all eager to kiss you seconds ago. Your face explodes in amusement. Obi-Wan wakes up from his sickly slumber at the sound of your boisterous guffaw.

"What's going on?" Master Kenobi questions in confusion.

"It's nothing."

Obi-Wan hums, face going red a moment later once he realizes that he is in fact wearing a dress.

NOTE: i am terribly sorry for updating very late. to make up for it, i'll be posting three one shots today.

CROSS POSTED ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN.