- Nine Stars (Seungsung)

Many people said if you wish nine stars each night counting in nine consecutive days your wish will come true, I don't really believe in those things but they said nothing will be taken away from you if you try.

"Jisung..."my friend called me, I look at him.

"Yes?"

"See that guy over there? Isn't he the dreamiest of all..."He said while his eyes were sparkling looking at the guy named Kim Seungmin.

I smiled a bit and nodded my head, yes he is the most dreamiest guy, coolest, handsome, a perfect guy you could ever imagine. My Ideal man that I wish I have.

"Bestie wish me luck I will get that guy by hook or by crook~"he said then walks towards Seungmin.

I just smiled and whispered goodluck to him.

I went home to my apartment, I saw Felix my room mate watching a movie while eating popcorn.

"Eyy mate you're back? you look down, did something happen?"he asked, I just shook my head and headed to my room upstairs I opened the veranda of my I saw the stars shines brightly in the sky like theybare calling me to count them.

"One... two...three-

"Ji? You're counting stars for a wish?"I startled when Felix talked behind me

"Yah do you know how to knock?"he just smiled and make a peace sign.

"You know, I like someone but that someone, my bestfriend likes him too."I said

"You know, if you like someone so much why then try also to win him, may the best man win though."he said and laugh

"Seriously?"

"Mhm, fair competition if you really like him the go for it."he said and left my room...

Nothing will be lost from me if I try counting stars from nine stars each night and nine consecutive days.

"One... two...three...four."I chooses the brightest stars until I finish counting until nine.

The next day I saw Hyunjin running towards me with a big smile on his face.

"finally, he really noticed me and we're friends for now, I'm gonna scream, he's really dreamy, just look at him, he's so perfect."

I tap his shoulder and smiles at him.

"That's good for you, I need to go okay?"

"Why? Yah it's still breaktime though, stay please?"he pouted his lips but I just smiled and mouthed sorry.

I went to the school garden, I feel like so tired today... I sighed, leaning on the big tree then I just closed my eyes.

I don't even noticed the time, when I opened my eyes, it grew wides as I saw him staring at me.

"I'm sorry did I creep you out?"he said.
Seungmin is here? Is he really here or I'm just dreaming?

I lean closer to him as I pokes his cheeks, he chuckles that made my heart skip a beat.

"Hey you don't need to poke my cheeks like that, I'm really here alive and handsome."he chuckled once again.

I really admit he's telling the truth because he is really handsome...

"I heard about you, you're Jisung right?"I nodded my head in response.

"That's right that good vocalist, rapper and a guitarist on our school band, I really like your voice it's so angelic."I blushed so I hid my face.

"So by the way I'm Kim Seungmin."

"I know, you're the coolest guy in our campus."

"You know me? That's pretty good, I hope we can get along more."

I still continue counting nine stars at night, we hang out pretty much lately and I can say that I really fell hard for him.

Me and Seungmin decided to go for stargazing, we're sitting on a carpet while watching the stars dancing in lights glowing so beautiful. This is the 9th day

"One...
Two...
Three...

I wish I can finally have courage to tell what I really feel for him.

Four...
Five...
Six...

I wish my bestfriend wont be mad if I tries to steal her crush, Sorry but I really do like him since then...

Seven..
Eight...
Nine....

I wish Seungmin will be mine forever.

"Jisung, I want to tell you something."

I look at him and say go ahead.

"I can finally court the person I always dream before, I always counts nine stars every night amd finally, Hyunjin said yes I can finally court him."I felt something getting warm at the corner of my eyes, I tried holding back my tears, manage to smile infront of him.

"W-well Good luck to you M-mr. kim, t-take care of my bestfriend."as I say that I run as fast as I could hiding on a tree, I covers my mouth and just let my tears falls down.

I will never believe in that stars again... Never.

One month had passed, I always avoids Seungmin, Hyunjin and him are already officially dates each other, my heart still aches so much, I can't deal with the pain watching them happy together.

I went back at the same place when Seungmin told me about it, I starts to count stars again and wishing that I could be over him, wishes that I would be numb from all the pains, wishes that I could close my heart and never fall inlove again.

"Nine....I wish there will be someone who can be my star."

"What seems a beautiful person like you crying all alone in the dark?"

I looked and him, I gasped when I saw seungmin. What is he doing here? I thought they have a date tonight.

"seungmin?"he chuckles that makes my heart again beats rapidly

"Yes its me."

"B-but I thought y-you have a dinner date with hyunjin?"he chuckled again and patted my head.

"You've mistaken it, the one you've been here last time wasn't me, it was my twin brother, the one hyunjin approached, the day you went at the garden and met me the first time it's was really me, i am the one that you're with under the tree, my twin really likes hyunjn alot, but last time I ask him to take my place first when we're about to hang out here since I can't make it that time i have to do something urgent but I couldn't even cancel our date, I didn't know you'll hurt like this I'm sorry for being a jerk I should have cancel it that day maybe none of this happened, you wouldn't avoid me too. I'm sorry Ji, when you avioded me I felt nothing but emptiness in my life. Right now I want to ask you Ji. Can I be your Star?"

My eyes are getting watery again, tears rolls down on my cheeks as I simply nodded my head.

"I will always be your Star Ji, only yours..."he said as he slowly claimed my lips under the bright stars. It was the best day of my life, it feels like i was dreaming, but it's all real, it's happening, i thank the stars for giving me a chance to be with the person i wanna be with.