╴Strange Sight (SeungBin)

Changbin is secretly watching the younger named Seungmin who's currently bullying some guy at the hallway, even he wanted to interfere and stop him but who is he? The campus nerd, he's just lucky nobody notice him, but he wanted to get notice by him.

Is it strange? He's into a guy who have a cold heart, a real pain in the ass, a guy who loves trouble.

🎶 Strange sight, You stand in the light

Changbin is like a stalker who secretly follows Seungmin wherever he goes, one time Seungmin noticed that he's been following by someone, he walks at the path towards the back of the university building and suddenly attack Changbin.

You're wrong but you're right
My hearts beating wildly 🎶

Changbin's heart was beating wildly seeing how close their face is, but Seungmin threw him on the ground.

❝A nerd is following me all this time? I should have known tss.❞Changbin held his hips as his back hurts.

❝C-can you help me? I can't stand.❞

🎶 Strange, How I'm scared but delighted afraid but excited too

❝Why would I?❞Changbin tried to stand by his own, but he failed. Seungmin sighs and carry Changbin to bring him in the clinic.

You have a cold heart
You're reckless and distant 🎶

He was fascinated seeing Seungmin's another side, people at the hallway are looking at them and whispering.

Seungmin glared at them and look at Changbin then whispered on his ears.

🎶 But I'll be persistent
I will understand you

❝You're in trouble now nerd, wait and see how I break your neck next time.❞

Strange, How I'm drawn to the danger
I'll reach out my hand to you 🎶

Changbin chuckled and closed his eyes until he falls asleep, its dismissal when he woke up, Seungmin isn't around anymore and his back is fine too.

🎶 Do you long to be left all alone?

He gets his backpack and ready to go home, but he saw Seungmin that was surrounded by guys as they start punching and kicking Seungmin.

❝S-seungmin?!❞Changbin hits them using his backpack. Seungmin was shocked.

❝Nerd leave now!❞Seungmin glared at him, but Changbin smiled and try to fought for his beloved lil devil.

❝I wont.❞

Set apart with a heart made of stone
Let me help, let's begin 🎶

Seungmin stand as they both fought the guys, they are both panthing and sits on the ground.

❝So, I dunno a nerd like you can fight like that.❞Seungmin chuckled, and wipe of the blood on the side of his lips.

🎶 Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show

Changbin get his handkerchief and wipe of the blood on Seungmin's lips, but he shove away Changbin's hand. ❝I can handle myself, this doesn't mean we're close, have to go now nerd.❞

You are a strange sight
Some new kind of wonder 🎶

Changbin smiled and went home, he felt bliss, being with Seungmin makes him happy, staring at him from afar is his happiness already, he's contented but he thank fate by letting him close to him, now he exist in Seungmin's world.

🎶 With good hidden under
I'm sure that it's true

Everyday, Changbin keeps on appearing to annoy Seungmin and stops him from bullying others, he want him to get distracted and get his attention, so in the end he became his punching bag as their closeness begun.