╴Reincarnation of his Devotion Part 1 (SeungLix)

Loud music and colorful lights flash around the whole place as the people inside are getting wilder each minute. Inshort the place is non other than a Bar where night life begin.

Seungmin is not used to this kind of place, his friends just invited him to come over Hyunjin's birthday party.

❝Such a drag come on enjoy the party!❞Jisung said while waving the glass of liquor infront of him.

❝I don't drink get that thing away from me.❞Seungmin frowned seems like he's gettig annoyed, Minho one of his friend approach him.

❝Minie, I ordered you a drink don't worry this is only a Juice you should enjoy this day it is your bestfriend's birthday afterall.❞Minho said giving Seungmin a drink. He heave a sigh and nod his head in response. He took a small sip and let's out another sigh.

Seungmin noticed some guy sit beside the stool he's currently sitting, the guy look drunk already.

❝A-another one please!❞Seungmin signaled the Bartender not to give him another drink, He don't know what got into him and do that.

❝Where's my drink? Come on give it to me!❞His deep voice echoed in his head, Seungmin slide his drink and look at him.

❝Here, drink this.❞The guy blink his eyes and stared at him although its kinda dark inside but when the light flashed it is enough for them to meet each other's gazes.

❝S-seung yoon.❞The guy didn't hesitate but to hug him tight, he felt hot liquid falling on his shoulder. Seungmin is already flustered,

❝E-excuse me, but I am not Seung yoon.❞Seungmin tried to push the guy away but the guy just hug him tighter.

❝Y-you're alive I knew i-it. I miss you so damn much.❞Seungmin rolled his eyes and about to push the guy but he heard a light snores coming from him.

❝Ugh what a great life, but this is my chance to get out in this place.❞He said to himself. He carry the guy on his back but Hyunjin was there and saw them.

❝Seungmin where are you going my party's not over yet, and who's that guy?❞Hyunjin said.

❝I- I just need to help my friend he's drunk tho.❞Hyunjin pout and walk towards his bestfriend as he clings into his arm.

❝Minie, he can rest at the VIP roons please stay for a while.❞Seungmin bites his lower lip, how can he resist this cutie? All his life Hyunjin is the one who's been there and the one who took care of him when he's sick.

❝J-jinnie I'll make it up to you next time okay? I love you bruh, Happy birthday.❞Hyunjin heave a sigh and manage to smile, Seungmin got out of the Bar and bring the guy inside his car.

❝Damn where can I bring ya?❞he pressed his nosebridge and just drive to his beach house.

Seungmin carried the guy and lay him down on his bed, he quietly stared at him noticing the freckles on his face, that pointed nose, his plump lips it suddenly made Seungmin's heart skipped a beat.

❝Why you're so familiar to me, have we met before?❞Seungmin whispered, he noticed the guy's wallet that fell on the floor, he opened it and saw his ID.

❝Lee Felix, so his name is Felix.❞he was about to put it on the table near the bed when a picture fell from the wallet.

Seungmin picked it up as his eyes widens seeing it was him and Felix on the picture, but how come he don't remember anything at all about him, his mind was still clear he knew he never had a memory loss or got into an accident for his memories to erased.