- Rivals (seungjin)

Every students are looking at the bulletin board the moment when the school ranking's posted, everyone is whispering when they saw the results. A knot formed on Hyunjin's forehead the moment he heard his name. "What did you just said?"He glared at the student and grab his uniform's collar. "You're second place, second rank, you can't beat Kim Seungmin."Hyunjin released his grip on the guy when he heard a soft chuckle behind him.

"Why are you picking on a weak student? You never changed."Hyunjin frowned, seeing the guy infront of him really make his blood boils, eversince they are kids they compete over everything, academics, sports, household chores, anything you can imagine name it, they compete they look at each other as rivals, especially for Hyunjin, Seungmin is just his rival nothing more. "Shut the fuck up, next semester I swear I'll be the first place, I'll beat you!"A smirk formed on the younger and shake his head in disbelief, the smirk on his lips' slowly fading when Hyunjin turned his back on him and walk away.

Seungmin never want to compete with him but then he just really end up being the first in class even without doing so much effort, unlike Hyunjin who over work himself to beat him but always end upp being the second. Felix tap Seungmin's shoulder. "I still wonder why Hyunjin always saw you as his rival, he really want that first rank so badly."Seungmin didn't say anything and walk to his class, he saw Hyunjin listening attentively to the teacher infront. Seungmin write something on the piece of paper and throw it to Hyunjin, it hit the older's head. Hyunjin turned his head and glared at Seungmin before picking up the small piece of paper.

The older raised his eyebrow at the younger male after reading what's written on it. He looked again at the paper. The two meet at the roof top after their class, Hyunjin saw him enjoying the view. "You know I can feel your presence."Hyunjin walks towards him and leans his back on the rails. "Why did you even call me here?"

"Mr. SECOND Rank, I just wanna say thank you for saying yes to my invitation."Hyunjin frowned when Seungmin emphasize the word second. "Are you thanking me or insulting me Mr. First Rank?"Seungmin chuckled and look at him. "Come on, why so grumpy? I invited you here to watch the sunset with you silly."They both watch the sun goes down, without talking. The surroundings are quiet but the silence is killing Hyunjin, for him the silence is a noise that kills him. "I always think of you as my rival tho."The older said, Seungmin look at him. "I know." A small smile formed on Hyunjin's lips. "I thought if ever we end up being alone, just the two of us, we'll kill each other since we aren't in a good terms, we dislike each other."Seungmin laugh upon hearing the older's sentence.

"I never dislike you, what did you think that I do?"Hyunjin look at him. "You don't?"The younger nod his head. "You're the one who dislike me, you think of me as your rival, competitor but I never think you that way Hyunjin, you might be second in everything especially in academics but you never been second in my heart."

"What do you mean?"

"I like you."The older punch Seungmin's arm playfully. "Psh, I'm going."Hyunjin turned his back on Seungmin and starts walking away while smiling secretly. The younger smile cheekily and watch Hyunjin to walk away. "Hey, I'll wait for you to like me back, Mr. Second rank!"He shouted. Hyunjin ignored it but then the smile's still plastered on his face, who would have thought Seungmin the first rank in their school likes Hyunjin the person who he always mock for being the second rank.