𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸

"Daemon, my brother is expecting us." I said as I took his hands out of my waist.

"Oh, I am sure Cregan can wait a while longer. He has waited 6 months to see you, what's another 20 minutes?" He asked as he kissed the corner of my mouth.

"20 minutes, huh?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah." He said confidently.

"Well, too bad. Besides, we have children waiting." I told him as I stepped away from him.

"You are evil, did you know that?" He asked me. "Your mother is evil." He said to my stomach.

"The child isn't even born yet, and you're already terrorising it. How nice." I said sarcastically.

"Was your brother not waiting?" He asked me.

"He is, let's go." I said as I walked towards the door.

Before the guards opened the door, Daemon grabbed my hand, making me smile at him, and only after we walked downstairs to see my brother.

It had been 3 years since our wedding. Daemon and I were living with Rhaenyra and Baelon in Dragonstone, which was better than King's Landing. Alex, Ed, and Rhaena were there with us, along with Rhaenyra's sons. Baela was in Driftmark with her grandparents. She and Daemon talked through letters, even though in my opinion that was not enough.

During this time, I took my sons, Daemon, and Rhaena to Winterfell to meet Cregan and they loved it. It was nothing like Dragonstone, so we liked going there once a year, so they could feel like they were on vacation from the Castle and their futures.

Daemon and I had gone once to King's Landing to check up on Viserys and the rest. Aegon was married to Helaena, which I supposed was somewhat triggering for Aemond. When he was younger, I noticed he had some type of crush on his sister. Viserys was getting sicker by the day, which was worrying. Alicent was the same bitch as always. And Criston... oh, how I missed him. When we were back in King's Landing, the first thing I did was to find him. Spending years away from your best friend was not easy. In Dragonstone I found myself searching for him, quite frequently. I just missed having him around.

Now, we were on our way to meet Cregan who had just arrived from Winterfell.

"Brother!" I greeted happily as soon as I saw him.

"Sister!" He said as he walked towards me and hugged me.

Before I could say anything else, Dakota started howling.

"Hello to you too, Dakota." My brother said as he petted my wolf. "My Prince." He said smiling to Daemon.

"My Lord." Daemon said back with a mutual smile.

"Where's Blake?" I asked, referring to Cregan's wolf.

"In Winterfell. He has people taking care of him. It will only be for a couple of days." He told me.

"I could never leave Dakota behind." I said looking fondly at my wolf.

"He's used to it." My brother shrugged. "Now, will you tell me what I missed? Besides being an uncle again." He said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and poking my stomach with his other hand while we started to walk to the dinning room.

"You still dragonride?" Cregan asked me wide eyed at dinner.

We were now all together having supper.

"Not as frequently as I would like, but yes." I said proudly.

"Speaking of which, Mary, I have fantastic news." Rhaenyra said excited.

"What?" I asked her.

"We checked today, and Syrax and Caraxes are about to lay eggs." She said happily.