Fifteen

Mia groaned as she woke in bed. Her body was aching. She had been having sex with Iain most of the night and her body ached.

Mia didn't even want to move. She didn't want to go to work. She didn't want to deal with people. Especially when she felt like she couldn't walk.

The bedroom door opened. Iain walked in. He had a plate. Mia looked to him. "I hope that's for me," she said as she sat up.

"It's mine. I'm off out in the freezing cold ambulance today. And you're cushty in the ED," Iain told her as he sat on the bed.

Mia pouted as she looked to him. She grinned. "You've broken my body. I can't walk. So I think you should at least feed me. You did this to me," she told him.

Iain smirked and winked. He handed her half of his sandwich. Mia took it and took a big bite out of it.

Iain frowned. "You are more of a bacon lover than me. What the hell?" He said.

"I love my food. And you've literally broken me in half," Mia said as she looked to him.

Iain smirked. "I never heard you complain at the time did I? No I didn't. And therefore you cannot steal my sandwich again."

"You gave me the bloody sandwich," Mia said.

"Only cause you were complaining."

Mia rolled her eyes but kissed him. "It's a good job I love you."

***
Iain drove them into work. Mia kissed him and walked over to her sister. She smiled. "Have you talked to Cal? Or are you both being stubborn wankers?" She asked.

Bella turned to her. She sighed. "We have talked. But it's not going well. We both wanted the sex only. And now this baby has just turned up. And I want it. But I don't at the same time," she said.

Mia rolled her eyes and sighed. She smiled. "You're both being stubborn. You're having a baby together. You both need to talk. Don't make me lock you both in an on call room," she told her.

Bella sighed. "I want to talk to him. He just doesn't want to listen. He's being stubborn and I hate it. I hate how I'm having to deal with it on my own," she said.

"I'll talk to Cal. Don't worry," Mia said.

***
Mia saw Cal. She walked over to him and smiled. "Hey. Can we talk?" She asked.

Cal sighed. "I know what you want to talk about. Bella and the baby. Look, I don't know how to be a dad. Matilda was taken from me because she wasn't mine."

"But I saw how good you were with her. She was as good as yours. Talk to my sister. It'll be okay."

"Will it?"

"Yes. I promise."

***
Mia smiled as she saw Iain. She pulled him close and kissed her. He looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked as he held her against him.

Mia nodded and smiled. "I just never realised how lucky I was to have you."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

The two of them kissed. Unaware of how an ex fling was about to make an appearance. And ruining it all for Mia and Iain.