↳ vi. SOULS CONSUMED IN FLAMES

_________________________

↳ vi. SOULS CONSUMED IN FLAMES
SEASON 1
EPISODE 8: THE LORDS OF THE TIDE
—HOUSE OF THE DRAGON—

HEAVY IS THE CROWN

DRAGONSTONE

       || AMBER EYES DAWNED WITH BROWN SPECKLES LIKE STARS UPON THE NIGHT—GLARED THE MAN DOWN. Her nose flared outward with anticipation, corners of her eyes creased with concern— a roll of a scoff escapes the grasps of her lips. And whom may it be? Well only a man foolish enough to enrage the princess. One of a rather tall and stocky build. Only dauntingly towering over his half sister, hand resting lazily upon his swords hilt.

Vyselyra shoots him a glance of raw resentment, yet the bloke was quite unmoved by her unwavering gaze. It wasn't that she was expecting any other to commit such a thing other than her own brother.

Medrick, his brown locks interwoven with traces of red— a blend fairly reminiscent of their father. To any whom knew lord Desmond, Medrick could be easily mistaken for him. Chisel'd features only enhanced as a malicious grin slowly plays upon his thin lips. The eldest son stares back with those irritable, void, brown eyes—one's that bore bliss to some whilst others, it bore of ignorance.

With a brother came the typical teasing, which frankly drive her up a wall. He takes a small step forward before speaking, " Hello, dear little sister." His voice slithered with a playful tone. "Hello, dear brother," she's quick to double back—where her words barely escaped through clenched teeth.

His eyes having once fixed upon her, slowly glide as one from her over the right—to find Jacaerys standing mere inches behind her. The eldest Manderly boy's face slowly has a different tune fall upon—a mischievous grin cooks up to one side whilst an eyebrow raises to match on the other.

Just by a quick flick, noticing the features shift upon his perpetual face, she already knew of what was to come out spewing out. preferably one of his so called comical teasing.

"Looks like we found some old friends." he emphasizes quite clearly on drawing unneeded attention upon the last part. A subtle wink is casted to Vyselyra before scanning his attention towards Jacaerys. And oh, that just about made her lose her mind.

"Medrick , there are some days where I can't understand how you managed to escape being murdered on the daily with your useless stupid remarks." But Medrick only plays koi, with that same triumphant smirk.