↳ ii.HUMBLE PRINCESS, ARROGANT PRINCE

ii. HUMBLE PRINCESS , ARROGANT PRINCE
SEASON 1
EPISODE 6: THE PRINCESS AND THE QUEEN
— HOUSE OF THE DRAGON —

HEAVY IS THE CROWN

KINGSLANDING

KINGSLANDING

124AC

——

        ||  THE DRAGONS OF WHITE HARBOR HELD A MAGICAL SENSE ABOUT THEM—a pride mirrored of grace as they appeared from the heavens. With a summer sun dancing across their hues of colors— warmth cascading through their scales. It were a fortnight before they entered into the proximity of Kingslanding. Guards of the watch were pretty keen on alerting to the arrival of the two Targaryens upon dragon back.

Naemera and Azurine were the first upon their sight— soaring in from below the clouds like a hawk upon prey. Then like brilliant magic, her wings outstretched—revealing each as beautiful as stained glass. No matter how often the townsfolk of kingslanding saw the Targaryen's flying above, every would withhold their breath for a moment. Seeing the beauty that was of Azurine—a dragon deemed rare by those below. She glistened in the sky like thousands of snow flakes had formed her being.

There was a stillness to the air after Azurine and Naemera made their grand entrance—one that snakes into the ears of men and provokes not a single drop be heard. As for when one guard dared glance at the sun—a form vastly appeared from the center of it. Like darkened stains upon a white cloth—darkened by the array of the flame behind.

As the men fashioned of Targaryen armor fumbled over themselves, almost preparing for another encounter —the commander, of whom had known the young princess quite well, steadied his uneased soldiers. His curls of red and brown hues, vibrant within the sun's highest journey across the sky— violently bouncing with every step his prideful horse took. Leader of the famed city watch, Harwin Strong.