↳ iii. INTO THE WAVES, WE RETURN

iii. INTO THE WAVES, WE RETURN
SEASON 1
— HOUSE OF THE DRAGON —

 INTO THE WAVES, WE RETURN SEASON 1— HOUSE OF THE DRAGON —

WHITE HARBOR NEW CASTLE

WHITE HARBOR
NEW CASTLE

A FEW FORTNIGHTS LATER

——————————————

  || A FEW DAYS LATER FOLLOWING THE LITTLE INCIDENT—Vyselyra peered aimlessly out the dusty window within her room. With a hand rested against her cheek and the other placed against the window seal—she patiently awaited her father, Lord Desmond's return. The poor man had set sail in high hopes of arriving at Kingslanding to congratulate the princess Rhaenrya on good terms. But of course, after her little endeavor at the dragon pit—lord Desmond was quite in low spirits about it and truly facing the repercussions of her actions.

Mainly from Alicent—accusing him of raising a mere beast than a daughter. Yet the lord of White Harbor would often beg to differ as Vyselyra knew of whom she was in a place where many did not. And only facing false acknowledgment from Otto. So not wanting to hear the strangling whelms of the so-called-queen ringing his ears; Lord Desmond diverted his attention quickly towards to Driftmark instead. There princess Rhaenys and lord Corlys graciously accepted him with open arms. After all the lord's father had pleaded for Rhaenys to be crowned Queen.

Atlas, whilst her father got to bask in more adventures, Vyselyra was order to remind grounded to her room. Of course it was not like she didn't acknowledge what she did—Vyselyra bragged about it strongly into the night. Even if it was muttered beneath the door crack so the guards on the other side may hear all the glorious details—though they much rather not. As guards seen egging on the princesses behavior was certainly punished. Yet those close to the lord Desmond did not heed in such obscured rules. But Naemera was not having that one bit—having felt embarrassed to the extent from her daughter's perspective.