↳ iv. WHITE HARBOR'S DIVINE

iv. WHITE HARBOR'S DIVINE
SEASON 1
EP 8: THE LORD OF THE TIDES
— HOUSE OF THE DRAGON —

HEAVY IS THE CROWN

WHITE HARBOR8 YEARS LATER

WHITE HARBOR
8 YEARS LATER

132 AC

| THE MURMURING OF THE WAVES WAS HYPNOTIC AGAINST THE PLEADING WOOD OF THE CARGO SHIPS—ROAR OF A HYMN SAILORS KNEW. The plinking of the sails upon the ailing wind was quite enthralling—fitted at the seams like puffed pastries from the kitchen.

Men voices bellowed above the stained decks riddled with wear of years passed. The once vibrant oak was now muddied down to cast a shadow of life lived. Ropes cackled harsh against the boards; rubbing calluses between the mens' fingers.

Attention was sorted all towards the ship and its needs as the crew vastly approached the ever-so-delightful entrance of White Harbor. With a mile-long and striking thirty foot wall, fashioned with towers at every hundred yards— located on the pier that separated the two grand harbors. At both entrances held two Mermans, fashioned with their tridents pointing towards those entering. At the very entrance of the outer harbor, resting upon the cliffs; rested scorpions.

The harbors had been divided into the inner and outer. With the outer one being much larger, and the inner harbor offering the better anchorage. Yet that's where most of the Manderly fleet held. Not to mention having the shelter by the city wall on one side and the looming mass of the Wolves Den on the another. Many of whom would not dear to venture there.

Thus a normal routine route from the free cities to White Harbor to deliver and sale much needed goods brought upon the braavosi galleys. A cargo held tightly within nets below the massive decks—ones of precious nature. Yet intermittent the calm a daunting screech from above rattled those below. Most of the men eagerly adjusted their sights to the pale sky, some even halting their rowing—expecting more a glimpse of a sea creature or bird. Yet within the blinding rays of the sun, nothing appeared.