HOME

"We should just take one Dragon with us." Daemon spoke while watching me wake them. Turning to look at him, I frowned "What do you mean?" He walked over to us, and petted Vhagars nose, as you would do with a horse. "I mean, it's better to just bring one, because you have four. They'll feel threatened and plan to take them out without a second's doubt or thought." Understanding where he was coming from you then said "Which one should I take?"

He looked at the four of them, his eyes going back and forth between Viserion and Drogon. "If we want one that is less aggressive out of the four, it would be Viserion, but the downside is that he is smaller, and won't be too much of a threat. If you want one that is strong, and dangerous, but isn't all ruthless, you'd pick Drogon. Only downside is that he also can be stubborn, and hard to control, so put this into perspective," Now turning to me he pointed at Viserion.

"Viserion will try and protect you at all cost, but he won't be as strong as the others dragons. He'll put up a good fight, that is for sure," Directing his finger to Drogon now "He will most definitely protect you well, but he is very aggressive and unpredictable. He's not shy at ALL, but...He does seem to be the better option in a war perspective. They all are." Daemon finished and looked at me, waiting for me to choose now that he's given his opinions and analytics on the two.

"Drogon then?" He smirked. "Good. you had me worried for a second" Pulling a face, he explained. "It was a test. Although I did say we don't want to seem like a threat, you'd need Drogon to set the air straight. He may not be as big as Balerion and Vhagar, but he is definitely not nice, and does not play around. So we wouldn't want Viserion who is much more less aggressive and threatening"

"Wow. You should teach kids about Dragons, and the best ones to go for." He chuckled at this side comment. Taking it as a compliment "I'll consider your offer" Rolling your eyes, you then stopped your tracks. "What will happen to the others?" A mischievous grin took over his features. "Now that's where the fun is. Simple, they start a war, you bring them out. They won't expect it at all." "There won't be any war" Daemon scoffed. "Did you not understand what I had said yesterday? You are the challenge once you step foot into King's Landing." It came out a bit more serious than how it normally did, when it came to Daemon.

Finally sighing I turned my back to him, looking at my intertwined hands. "Ok. But until that war starts, I won't do anything but love and cherish them." "How do you expect to gain the throne with "I love you father, make me your heir as I'm daughter also" He has Rhaenyra as an heir. If not anything his new wife's children can also take the throne, especially since they are males." Wait what? He has a new wife? New kids? Why wasn't the eye notified?

......

Looking at him, he squeezed his eyes shut. Opening them again right after and coming up to me from behind. "When was I gonna be told this? Never? Or until I saw it with my own eyes?" I was upset that he didn't give me this piece of information. "....." Turning to him, he stared into my eyes, guilt visible. "So you were gonna leave it, until I saw it." "I thought maybe, just maybe it would open your eyes a bit more" Huffing a little, I let my head hang low. "I can't be mad at someone who took on the role of being my father, and was only looking out for me." Feeling his arms wrap around me, I leaned into him.

"Daemon I hate to break this warm and loving moment, but I'd really like to get going, as it is now five in the morning." He laughed out loud, and pulled away. "As you wish Princess" Daemon then walked over to three Dragons and chained them down, as they'd try to come with us since you were their mother. While he was doing so, you made your way to Mysaria who was standing and watching.

"Come with us!" I begged, she had said she wasn't going to come, but I'd hoped to change her mind. "I can't y/n. I'm just a whore to your familys and the citizens' eyes. Nothing more and less." Although she wasn't entirely wrong, who cares? They should just be worried about themselves. "And? You're my mother. In my eyes you are that, something I wouldn't have had if Daemon hadn't married you." My voice was strong, stating everything with only truth.