AELYX COLE

It was the next morning after the wedding celebrations. You felt an arm hugging tightly around your waist, which scared you at first, but you soon realised it was just Jerome. The sheet's were tangled in between the two of you, and looked like you two got very frisky last night, and that was the problem. You guys didn't get steamy, instead you rejected, as you wanted to do it when you were ready.

Entering into the chambers, you felt Jerome snake his arms around your waist, pulling you into him from behind. Giggling you turned around, and wrapped your arms around his neck. He smashed his lips onto yours roughly, desperate for more than just a simple kiss. "Jerome...Let's wait." You said in between kisses. He didn't stop though, as he was too into the mood of fucking you. His hands roamed your body, and found your ass, squeezing it you let out a sharp gasp, causing the intimate kiss to come to an end.

Placing his forehead on yours, you smiled up at him. "Jerome, I'm not ready..." The quietness of your tone made it hard for him to hear, "Hmm?" This time you spoke normally "I'm not ready to lose my purity" He pulled away and laughed a little. "You're joking, are you not?" "No I am not." Pausing for a brief moment, he walked over to the bed you had to share now, and sat down on it. "Alright. If that is what you wish for, we'll do it when you are ready." Feeling content with this, you ran and hugged him.

"Thank you for understanding"

What you didn't know was that he was rather angry about it, but didn't want to cause anything on the first night of being wedded to you, as it'd look bad and he could be killed or badly punished. Jerome was more mad at the fact that It was traditional to bed right after being married, and you, just so happened to not want to follow the tradition.

Laying there for another second, you finally took his arm off of you, and got out of bed. You heard him shuffle around for a bit, before continuing to sleep away soundlessly. Calling for a maid, Dina walked in and beamed at you. "Good morning princess. What can I do for you?" "Good morning to you too, Dina. Would you be kind enough and get me some tea" You requested. "Of course, princess." She bowed before leaving and closed the doors once again.

"Arhg...My stomach hurts..." Jerome sat up with a sour look on his face, as he held onto his belly. "Maybe from all that food you ate" You snickered. He frowned while you weren't looking, as he thought you were calling him a pig. Walking over to your wardrobe, you picked out a normal dress, well, for Daemon's eyes. After the day I had chosen my suitor, he had changed my whole wardrobe with the colours of none-Targaryen. Which sparked a few questions from the kingdom's citizens.

As you dressed, you could feel Jerome's eyes on you. Even though you felt uncomfortable you said nothing. It was as if, after hearing what Aemond had accused Jerome of changed your whole view on him. You can't go back now, and he hasn't yet showed you any sign of harm, or anything like that. So, as long as he kept his promise, you were going to take on the duty of your position as a woman, princess, and wife.

With Aelyx

I was sitting in my mothers chambers, listening to her and my father argue. "She's married to a Lannister, they are rich, they have a big army, and we can use that to our advantage." My mother, Alicent, yelled. My father, Criston, was furious at the fact that y/n was back. He had a funny feeling about her, and was trying to reason with Alicent. "Who cares!?" He gritted outwardly "Alicent. Isn't it weird that she's suddenly back? Especially being uninvited or requested to be brought back!?" He firmly pressed. He took one step closer to her.

Leaning back into my chair, I watched with a cocky smirk. They were feeding their bastard son information that could potentially ruin them, and all of the greens. "Criston. We need to think about this situation logically." She said calmly "Getting her back into the castle was the best luck we have received this whole time. Not only will she take our side if we play our cards right, but she'll be able to use her dragon as well against Rhaenyra if a war was ever to come. Now, let me handle this by myself."